The new store

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/11/15, 10:21

Obamot wrote:But I should point out in passing that I am one of the only people to advertise the store regularly ^^

Really? Here on the forum or elsewhere?

Because elsewhere it is still better (a small link here or there towards econo, not necessarily the shop, that's what I'm asking you to all for months ... without getting into spam, of course ...)
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/11/15, 16:37

Personally, whenever the reactions of Le Soir to Actu24 allow it, e.g. when they deal with PV panels or other econological subject, I refer to forums econology.

By the way, it is not possible for you to insert your own ads in the pages of forums, each time with a different object? I remember we saw ads when we weren't registered as a member.

When I was a "PV panel merchant", I drowned the forums (yes, I know, it's very naughty : Oops: , but my future depended on it) to say the greatest good of the company which employed me.

I had 5 or 6 identities.

Golden rules:

- make yourself noticed as a "useful" speaker, do not put a link before the 20th intervention, do not put one each time.
- from time to time, strengthen your influence by using another identity to say that you are right (again, wait) or "to" ask yourself questions
- create accounts from a "trash" e-mail address (eg gmx or laposte)
- create a different nickname for each forum, but make your life easier with just one password
- do it between 17 p.m. and midnight or before 24 a.m. so as not to be seen as someone who has nothing to do

I spent a good hour a day on it.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
JLB29P
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by JLB29P » 20/11/15, 10:59

Suggestion:
many potentially interesting products are not offered
You can't sell everything!
It would be interesting, for certain products that you do not offer to indicate why (when they are too expensive, it is up to us to decide within our means)
but for some attractive products at first glance, it may be due to design flaws or because they are not environmentally friendly ... (not in the spirit of the site)

Example: I was tempted by a CO and smoke detector (1 device for 2 uses) before realizing that it was not very clever (CO and CO2 are concentrated at the top of the ground while the fumes are rising!

(Your shop should not become a gas factory!)
0 x
Have quite big ambitions to not lose sight in pursuing them.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/11/15, 11:28

CO2 is heavier than air and stays on the ground when it's cold

CO which is toxic at very low doses has the same density as air

and when it is produced by a fire it is hot and rises to the ceiling like smoke

the ceiling is therefore the right place for both smoke and CO detectors

the problem of putting CO and smoked in the same device is that the lifespan is not the same for the 2

the smoke detector is very simple and should last a very long time: almost eternal

the CO detector contains a chemical cell sensitive to all kinds of pollution: to be checked often and has a limited lifespan
0 x
Exnihiloest
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Exnihiloest » 20/11/15, 17:10

It might be interesting to have a radioactivity meter in the store, given people's preoccupation with nuclear power.

A short time ago I was looking for one to check the non-danger of certain experiences, I am talking about a real physical measurement tool (at least in Bq, not a dosimeter).
On amazon there are some at prices between 200 and 300 €, unfortunately none detect α radiation nor neutrons (only β, γ and X, easier to detect). Α detectors exist but only for dosimeters and at a minimum of 600 €. For neutrons, I don't know if it exists.
If anyone has solutions, I am interested.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/15, 17:37

Exnihiloest wrote:It might be interesting to have a radioactivity meter in the store, given people's preoccupation with nuclear power.

Absolutely, I have had this idea in mind for years ... there are some available for less than € 100 but I have never found a distributor ... yet!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/11/15, 19:08

Exnihiloest wrote:It might be interesting to have a radioactivity meter in the store, given people's preoccupation with nuclear power.

A short time ago I was looking for one to check the non-danger of certain experiences, I am talking about a real physical measurement tool (at least in Bq, not a dosimeter).
On amazon there are some at prices between 200 and 300 €, unfortunately none detect α radiation nor neutrons (only β, γ and X, easier to detect). Α detectors exist but only for dosimeters and at a minimum of 600 €. For neutrons, I don't know if it exists.
If anyone has solutions, I am interested.

it is not the econology shop which can invent a device which does not exist, hard kind measuring device with 100 euro which does the same thing as those with 600euro

you have to be careful to be a seller importer! you have to be sure of the quality of what you sell, so sell above all what you know, so whose quality you can judge
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/15, 20:03

Yes chatelot finding the right products with the right suppliers is one of the difficulties of the trade!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 21/11/15, 17:22

Alpha radiation is almost undetectable since a simple aluminum foil, or even less stops them: a bit like wanting to detect a candle under a can.
Neutrons are also a big machine, because they don't have an electrical charge
But the idea of ​​offering a Geiger counter seems excellent to me. I fear, unfortunately, for having tried to sell some time ago that there is not really cheap: those who sell them know that potential buyers are motivated : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/15, 20:48

A blog (news section) of the store is in place: https://www.econologie.com/shop/blog

You can make comments directly by news (without needing to be a customer or to register ...)

I wrote a mini manual for former customers: https://www.econologie.com/shop/blog/mod ... lientes-n3

If you have any comments or suggestions: here or in the news comments.

Thank you
0 x