The new store

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/11/15, 13:07

elephant wrote:I went to see and I congratulate you: I tried to create a shop on prestashop (project pending because of the time required for the creation of articles) and we can not say that it is really simple :D

Each time we are offered paid modules. Where are you with the "invoice"?

yes indeed, it is much more visual than before.

Nice big 3D printer!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 13/11/15, 13:15

Christophe wrote:Ps: obamot you can very well contact me here in mp ...

Yes I know, but my whole file is there ...

RTDC.
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 13/11/15, 13:32

Remundo wrote:
Nice big 3D printer!

Buy one to make a PSA battery tray clarinet : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 13/11/15, 15:23

roh, it's not pipeau!

I've been thinking about buying this for a long time to make prototypes / scale 1 models of small parts.

After that there is plastoc. it cannot be mechanically constrained like steel. :P
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 14/11/15, 10:26

Yes, strongly the assembly of single crystals atom by atom!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/15, 13:15

Well it's not great ... it's been a good week now that the migration was made and, contrary to what I hoped, the sales figures have (even more) collapsed ... and it was before Friday the 13th and the attacks that necessarily play a little on it ...

Obviously it hangs somewhere (visitors are there but it buys even less than on the old system) and I can not determine where ... so I do not understand ... I dry ...

Could some charitable souls do further testing? Navigation, purchasing process ... Ideally members who were former customers? And give me a little improvement feedback or potential deadlock? Here in public or if too detailed in MP ...

Also if some customer members could test the product comments it would be good ...

Thank you ...

The survival of the site is at stake (it's been months since I sounded the alarm bells ... but I remain alone with very little help or reaction from you :( ...)

Thank you also to Remundo in passing for your order this week ... a small product comment would be nice (when you will have received your package obviously)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/15, 19:44

No one for a helping hand? :|
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 17/11/15, 20:10

Hi Christopher,

I discovered at the moment the new store, it is very beautiful work.

I note that now you also deliver to Switzerland (with costs ... strong), so I will walk around this shop a little this weekend, looking for cool stuff (I have already seen the socket adaptation E27 to U10 which I like well).

Come on, I'm going to spend a little time to discover everything you offer, but already I congratulate you on persevering for the store and the forum, because not so long ago I thought, reading your "feedback", that you were going to throw in the towel ...

See you soon.
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 17/11/15, 21:23

I have not tested the purchase module, but it is going very well, this site. It is still a little sad, I sent you a mp about it.

The momentary drop in purchases is not surprising

work the categories as I told you
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/11/15, 22:59

Thank you 1360... Yes I deliver to Switzerland and for 6 months already see a little more ...

For the shipping costs to Switzerland these are the basic rates in Colissimo International I even make a small discount on the prices ... It is an incompressible cost for me sorry :( I can't offer 15 € on an order at 50 € it's just impossible ...

Below 0.2 kg it is € 2.90 (for very small products that enter a letter) and € 1.90 in Belgium or France.

I just configured the shipping costs offered in this way (more flexible than the old system with a small paid module ... natively it is not possible), free from:

Belgium 90 €
France 120 €
Europe (Switzerland, Luxembourg ...) 200 €
DOM-TOM 250 €

With a very nice little option that is displayed on the order confirmation: "Amount remaining before free shipping"

If the figures go up, I will look later to work with carriers or stuff like Kiala or Relais Colis (from 4 € so) but for this it is necessary to make volume, for 30 packages per month, the subscription to the service may not be worth the candle ...

Elephant: all the categories were reorganized during the migration and the products reclassified one by one ... Some products can appear in different categories ... the search engine is much more powerful ...

I planned to buy a template but first I have to get used to the basic system (= running in lol)

ps: I did not receive your MP? sure forum or by mail?

1360 wrote: that you were going to throw in the towel ...

Yes but sorry but it is still far from being economically gained (figures in MP for the interested parties) and without your help I will not be able to ...

Your help = to live again the forum as in his past (= dig up old subjects, post new ones ...) + talk about econology, forums around you...

You can also suggest me some new ecological products that you would like to see on the store (I had thought about connected objects ... some have beautiful ecological applications but it is expensive ... very expensive for the most part! Finally i have already found 2 connected sockets which are on the store at a fairly reasonable price ...)
0 x