The Mitsubishi Outlander is entitled to the ecological bonus !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 15/07/08, 22:48

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 15/07/08, 23:17

Capt_Maloche wrote:you did not see that:
http://storage02.brainsonic.com/custome ... index.html

No time to listen to it, but it looks like the usual soup.
It turns out that the carrots show that the CO2 rate follows the warming not before it. What invalidates the current leitmotif! In fact the warming oceans release CO2.
Above all, it is a good boon to create a new fear, a cold war and nuclear war, warming, and revive the consumer society, the consumer became apathetic and jaded, how to make him buy everything ... more green.
While people are obsessed with this new fear, and their brains are busy, they have saved some of their savings here and there, so they do not have to think about the real problems ...
Because my time is good to do so much economy%, if the world population (the number of consumers) increases by the same amount ...
Overcrowding is one of the most sacred, and takes us on a boat.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/08, 01:18

flurpiti wrote:Fuel with more than 70% tax in France is already an absurd case!
France the country of tax mania!

What a perlent remark of a French grumbler who, apparently, does not know much about the taxation of other countries ... especially European ...

flurpiti wrote:No time to listen to it, but it looks like the usual soup.

The still you shine by a remade full of prejudices and ignorance ... Bravo will go very far like that ...

Please look at it will take you 1h45 but it will be worth many other "soups" as you say ... it does not concern only the warming but all the deceptive concept of our past and current economic tools ...

Mirror here: https://www.econologie.com/rechauffement ... -3863.html

I do not think there is much obscenity among the French population ... otherwise, just for example, there would be infinitely more solar panels on the roofs ...
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 16/07/08, 08:04

Christophe wrote:
flurpiti wrote:Fuel with more than 70% tax in France is already an absurd case!
France the country of tax mania!

What a perlent remark of a French grumbler who, apparently, does not know much about the taxation of other countries ... especially European ...

flurpiti wrote:No time to listen to it, but it looks like the usual soup.

The still you shine by a remade full of prejudices and ignorance ... Bravo will go very far like that ...

Please look at it will take you 1h45 but it will be worth many other "soups" as you say ... it does not concern only the warming but all the deceptive concept of our past and current economic tools ...

Mirror here: https://www.econologie.com/rechauffement ... -3863.html

I do not think there is much obscenity among the French population ... otherwise, just for example, there would be infinitely more solar panels on the roofs ...

France country taxes, it's not me who says it only, many have done before me ... which means that a few can do worse.

1h45 I had no time ... I would look later ...

And for the obsessions, alas we live under the reign of televised propaganda, read 1984 of orwell ...

The solar panels, it's very good, the taxes and taxes, it advances nothing.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/08, 13:34

flurpiti wrote:The solar panels, it's very good, the taxes and taxes, it advances nothing.

Well, if taxes go ahead (at least) to subsidize 99% of solar installations currently installed ...

And believe me I am far from defending the system of market corruption what are the subsidies ...
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 16/07/08, 13:52

Christophe wrote:
flurpiti wrote:The solar panels, it's very good, the taxes and taxes, it advances nothing.

Well, if taxes go ahead (at least) to subsidize 99% of solar installations currently installed ...

ugh, stupid and oportunistic taxes tending to tax evasion, the disappearance of their plate, etc ... at a time or blocked the windows ...
There customers bought their 4x4 before the implementation date or by agents abroad.
Now, we will make the product even more elitist, those who have the means do not care, and penalize the professionals who have this kind of needs, or the people who live in the mountains.
I am looking at the docu previously indicated ... first I see that the demo is based on questionable postulates, like that on the CO2, since the solar activity finally dominating, and in addition the speaker poses well its milestones at the beginning you can see it well, by I forbid you to dispute what I say. I also detect some oddity and inaccuracy to support all this as: it is not because disaster prophets are sometimes mistaken, when in fact they are mistaken most of the time. In short, he understates!
And again when he says, they have not been right, it's not yet produced, but it can happen, we stay in the same idea ...
The prophets of misfortune are necessarily right.
It also seems to assume that only fossil fuels are available to us, which is not entirely accurate, even if today they are mostly used for reasons of industrial monopolies in my opinion.

I was talking about soup, by what I've already seen and reviewed this kind of argument, which I finally believe less and less!
I am wary of things too obviously and often folded down, it ends up becoming suspicious!

for instat I have the impression that he will tell us to turn in the Middle Ages ...

I'm going back ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/08, 14:14

You will also look at this about subsidies, very interesting: https://www.econologie.com/comparatif-en ... -3858.html
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 16/07/08, 19:20

Christophe wrote:You will also look at this about subsidies, very interesting: https://www.econologie.com/comparatif-en ... -3858.html

subsidies lead to absurd situations ...
let's take away the subsidies, and the taxes that go with it!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/07/08, 20:20

The subsidies are generally paid by TAXES and not TAXES ... but I chipotte a little ...
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 16/07/08, 20:35

Christophe wrote:The subsidies are generally paid by TAXES and not TAXES ... but I chipotte a little ...

ui, because what is a tax, if not a form of tax ... ;-D
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"