The Mitsubishi Outlander is entitled to the ecological bonus !!!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/08, 12:32

Ben she was already more or less no?
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 01/07/08, 12:50

Christophe wrote:
In other words: it is not the principle of the 4x4 but its use that seems to me bad ...

quite ... besides they are not real 4x4 classic utilities, but luxury sedans all ways.
What I also wanted to point out is that the driver's hunting policy had the effect of pushing some people to this category of vehicle to ride differently, while they have no use of their specific characteristics.
Finally, in short, the result will be that the real users will be penalized because of a stupid policy at the base.
all this is just tax tinkering with a green appearance.
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 01/07/08, 12:56

Capt_Maloche wrote:I heard this morning that the ecological malus was going to be proposed for an annual settlement, the return of the vignette, but ecological this time

indeed, it's the news of the day ... and they are fucking in a shit ...
because as I had imagined, I think that the buyers of these vehicles bought them abroad ... Read on another site, big peak of sale auto in December, actually rush to buy the big displacements before the tax, and drop in January.
DOnc in what is provided is also to tax vehicles, secondhand has paid from 2008 abroad, which confirms the thesis of buying abroad, which was also predictable , real dunces in the government ... but not in France ... in short, the European Commission will leutpple on the back for protectionism!
Moreover they learn nothing since it is neither more nor less than the reprint of the case of the supervignette, surtaxation of vehicles over 16CV when no constrcueteur produced!
France has been condemned, and repay!
These are donkeys!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/08, 13:52

flurpiti wrote:These are donkeys!

That's why they are trained at ENA. : Mrgreen:

Otherwise FR2 just made a report on his 13h
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 01/07/08, 16:39

flurpiti wrote:So in what is planned is also to tax vehicles, second-hand purchased from 2008 abroad, which confirms the thesis of buying abroad, which was also predictable, real dunces in the government ... but not in France ... in short, the European Commission will louvomber on the back for protectionism!

There are ways to tax the vehicle on a deferred basis, for example when it is first registered in France, whether or not it is bought abroad. Unless you drive continuously in foreign plates, which is reprehensible, the buyer will be obliged to pay this tax. It should not be included in the price of the purchase.

On the other hand, retroactively taxing vehicles that have passed "through" today makes no sense. We can make up for it next year, that's all: by offering motorists who have already paid their first "annuity" a discount on the second. : Lol:
So there is no discrimination because we do not favor anyone.

Mr. Chatel also suggested the application of a "family quotient": tax a large family while it fills its minivan or minibus, and give a bonus to the driver who uses his C3 HDI to do 500m per day alone at edge, not very logical.

He will have some traffic: I have 5 children, I buy a 4-seater 4x7 to benefit from the tax exemption, then I sell it to a couple without children at the same price shortly after. I believe that it already existed for the sticker, the disabled being exempt. But this kind of "fraud" has remained marginal, in the family circle for example.
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 01/07/08, 18:55

Crispus wrote:There are parries: taxing the vehicle on a deferred basis,

stop taxes, what is delirious!
users of fuel-efficient vehicles already pay enough fuel taxes. Or if we are more in a free country, we have to say it clearly!
intel you roll with that, and you, ca ...
what is this Soviet country !?
to promote and actually promote new fuels and engines, instead of working in hand to shake everything that does not require oil to continue to collect taxes, would be really convincing!
They make fun of the world, by pointing out coupabels to popular opinion, which should be taxed and overtaxed! it does not make progress at all, except the disgust of politics and the desire to flee!
0 x
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 01/07/08, 18:56

Christophe wrote:
flurpiti wrote:These are donkeys!

That's why they are trained at ENA. : Mrgreen:

ENA, the national school of donkeys?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/07/08, 19:01

Toutfé Friputi :)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 15/07/08, 22:12

That's all this stuff

you just have to tax the fuel, not the vehicle, it will be fairer

it is the emission of CO2 which must be taxed, not the tools, between the collector who does not roll with his 8L V12 and the VRP which makes 30 000 km per year in laguna, the only fair variable is the fuel
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
flurpiti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by flurpiti » 15/07/08, 22:29

Capt_Maloche wrote:That's all this stuff

you just have to tax the fuel, not the vehicle, it will be fairer

it is the emission of CO2 which must be taxed, not the tools, between the collector who does not roll with his 8L V12 and the VRP which makes 30 000 km per year in laguna, the only fair variable is the fuel

why tax, tax, and still tax, what are you? disgust everyone, paralyze the economy ...
Fuel with more than 70% tax in France is already an absurd case!
France the country of tax mania!

CO2? let's stop breathing! Frankly all this is a joke!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"