The Earth from Above

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
mnementh64
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The Earth from Above

by mnementh64 » 04/01/07, 23:27

Personally, I loved the subject. Well treated, informative, militant. In addition, we all know that water is one of the most sensitive topics (lobby rather strong) and it is not easy to talk about it ... besides, not many people talk about it. So I'm a little surprised that France2 has given an antenna as a bonus to this documentary.
Pretty cool, I encourage.

Silvan
"Tea is the drink of souls"
http://www.humanithe.com
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

congratulations to Y-A Bertrand

by jean63 » 04/01/07, 23:50

Thanks to FR2 for broadcasting this kind of documentary to 20h50.

Tonight, it was very good, but the awareness of the value of water is very relative for us since it flows a tap! Just see the number and duration of showers taken by young people (this is not my case because I knew child and teen cold water without tap, then with tap, and board no hot water at the tap: a lukewarm shower as it is drying once a week).

I believe that "modern" man can only understand the value of things when he is in a situation of scarcity (ditto for gasoline, electricity ... etc).

On this subject I ordered the book by Hervé Kempf: "How the rich destroy the planet" which has just been released => See in the FR2 document cde tonight, a rich owner who had a huge house surrounded by green lawns + swimming pool ... etc in the middle of the desert !! and also the mismanagement of water consumption in Las Vegas where the "rich" will exhaust the water resources of the whole region to satisfy the spectacle of the millions of neuneus who go on "trip" there ...... what debility. : Evil:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 05/01/07, 01:16

bonsoir, :frown: Damn, I just realized that I missed! I had a meeting tonight, and the VCR, grilled by an edf overcharge : Evil:
is there a site for viewing the show ?? thank you
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/