The water motor and free energy plans offered by the ETs

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 30/08/06, 17:26

Yea! Drugs are shit ... :frown:

:P : Wink:
0 x
francoisb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by francoisb » 17/09/06, 09:35

Christophe wrote:
delnoram wrote:In the meantime let us check what is within our reach, it is already not bad.
The rest is interresting to follow, but nothing more.
I am wrong ? : Mrgreen:

At all ... But I would still like the opinion of physicist on these interpretations ... history to see the degree of humbug ...

Here is the opinion of a physicist:

I browsed the pages of this site. I conclude that the author has certain notions of science and necessarily enough knowledge to know that what he says is completely false. This page is a hoax.

Frame by frame:

A magnetron is usually cylindrical, the shape of microwaves would be a pictorial way of drawing them, so far it can pass.

In a magnetron, the electrons indeed follow a spiral-shaped trajectory. However, rapid oscillation is completely impossible. In addition, its trajectory would necessarily have been modified by the atoms of O and H.

The third on the left is absolutely true. Note that the sinusoidal oscillations we see do not represent any physical displacement, but rather the electric and magnetic amplitudes of the wave. In other words, it is as if the strength of the wave varies during its propagation.

The third on the right does not represent the sinus that we would have seen if a form of life intelligent enough to travel in space would have traced. It consists of arcs of circles, much easier to draw than sinuses. The photos in the center have nothing to do with anything real.

In my opinion, these photos are fakes in Photoshop. The charlatans do not have enough budget to have all their works photographed. It is easy to do for someone who knows Photoshop: Once you have the photo of a field and the texture of a beaten field, it is easily done in thirty minutes.

François
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/09/06, 10:23

Thank you François for these details and welcome to you on this forum ! I hope you will light our lantern on other subjects :)
0 x