The end of a myth: Zidane expelled for aggression

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

The end of a myth: Zidane expelled for aggression

by Christine » 09/07/06, 23:38

Almost want to cry: Zidane who represented so much to me, the beauty of the game, the infallible technique, the human qualities, the integration, the generosity, France with a big beautiful F tolerant and generous, ended his career on an aggressive gesture .

It is fine not to be a fan of football, there are certain values ​​which we hold and of which we can all be proud; tonight they fell in front of the provocation and we feel the heart in mourning.

sniff.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/06, 23:40

I would only say one thing:

France has lost but intolerance has gained (ground)!

(I don't think Zidanne did this without a serious insult from the Italian ...)

But hey it's still sport ... nothing to do with what is happening with oil tankers across the Atlantic ... : Cheesy:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/07/06, 23:49

Yeah! The Italian had scratched the spelling of his name ...

Zizou came out on a whim.

And in the plexus solar, please!

: Mrgreen:
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 10/07/06, 10:38

Yes,

poor Zidane, cracked at the end of the match like that ...

I don't know if it's a rumor to excuse him, but he may have been called a "terrorist".
So much for the info I received.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/07/06, 12:48

Terrorist it would surprise me ... but a racial insult from the Italians would not shock me ... maybe we will never know ...

Finally this did not prevent zidane from being named best player of the World Cup by the press

http://permanent.nouvelobs.com/sport/20 ... .html?0946
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 10/07/06, 13:53

Me too, super disappointed. Whatever the insult was not public since no one heard he could have settled his accounts privately. Especially since his blow was considered.

In short his exit is really missed ... it's a shame the man was nice to me : Cry:
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The end of a myth: Zidane expelled for aggression

by Cuicui » 10/07/06, 15:15

Christine wrote:Almost want to cry: Zidane who represented so much to me, the beauty of the game, the infallible technique, the human qualities, the integration, the generosity, France with a big beautiful F tolerant and generous, ended his career on an aggressive gesture We may not be a fan of football, there are certain values ​​which we hold dear and of which we can all be proud; tonight they fell in front of the provocation and we feel the heart in mourning. sniff.

Thank you, Christine, for having expressed the feelings that many feel so well.
As for Metarazzi (or something like that), the guy who provoked and trapped Zidane, I don't think it will bring him luck.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/07/06, 20:23

There are some who waste no time:

(the loading is quite long, the image is 500 kb wait a bit)
0 x
Mesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Mesh » 11/07/06, 09:08

but a racial insult on the part of the Italians that wouldn't shock me ... maybe we will never know ...

I don't know if you noticed but in the Italian team, there is no colored player ... However, there have been quite a few emigrants in Italy in recent years! Maybe they don't like playing soccer? or that we don't give them a chance!
0 x
About the sixth extinction of life on Earth?
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The end of a myth: Zidane expelled for aggression

by Woodcutter » 11/07/06, 17:36

Christine wrote:[...] We may not be a fan of football, there are certain values ​​that we hold and of which we can all be proud; [...]
I am absolutely not a fan of football, but from what I have seen and read, Zidane also has values ​​which he values ​​and apparently among these are the value of family and honor, which Would've been well flouted by the Italian Materazzi, not a model of probity on his side ...

Zidane cracked like any tired and harassed man would, but he didn't not allowed to do so given its rank, its image and the circumstances ...
0 x