Buzz for econology? Let's look for ideas ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/01/16, 19:45

Flytox wrote:
Did67 wrote:
b) for "not handymen", there is the way of associations of self-builders (like that mentioned above) and the way of artisanal manufacture and sale "at fair price" (economically viable, but without the gold-plated balls); I have someone who is helping me right now to define this last possibility.

But I'm listening to you!

I do not know how many people this can interest!

Finally ... even plated nicely, it must hurt ....Image

the gold leaf is very light ... it can be done gently
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 21/01/16, 11:49

Gilding, with silver leaves, this is done with a brush, no ???
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Buzz for econology? Let's look for ideas ...

by oli 80 » 30/03/16, 19:30

Good evening, I was wrong about the last time by posting,
you talk about offering a garden tool called "net furrow"
I saw a site that allows to analyze the inventions and to protect them,
here it is http://lafabriqueainnovations.com/

on this site we even help you to find any similar patents or even old ones
to avoid conflicts with their authors, you can present your projects as a sketch

best regards, good evening
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 31/03/16, 11:24

Goods.

It was also in its place on the other thread.

I read.

The point is, I'm going on a "retiree's pace": lots of things to do, a feeling of being scattered and things not really moving forward.

So many things "put aside", during all these years when the job left me knocked out; "I will do as soon as I retire!". Well, beware of the boomerang if this bend is waiting for you !!!

My "prototype" is still experiencing a few small problems: a broken blade (hardened stainless steel) from the first full-scale tests two weeks ago! I have ideas for improvements, but it remains to be implemented, tested, finalized !!!

Thank you so much anyway.
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by oli 80 » 13/08/17, 22:03

Good evening, we are talking here about gardening and different methods for gardening but here is a blog that I found https://www.qrz.com/db/F1RCX
the person has other blogs on this site, blog radio, blog garden and blog discovery of the Pas de Calais and here is his channel youtube https://www.youtube.com/user/f1rcx

we should invite this guy on the forum, I saw a lot of his videos, it 's very interesting, I do not know if the email address in the first link is still valid to contact him, maybe he is already on the forum

cordially
0 x