Buzz for econology? Let's look for ideas ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/01/16, 11:15

Knowing the industrial prices, I could see that most of a price structure is the profits of intermediaries and VAT.

It is not that I find the profit illegitimate: the costs are there, they must be covered, but it is obvious that a direct sale of the manufacturer will be cheaper than when there is an importer / distributor and a retailer.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/16, 11:27

izentrop wrote:I would see a sharp disc fitted on a wheeled hoe. In the manner of tools for direct seeding under cover. http://www.ets-fatton.com/904-1135-thic ... -roues.jpg

There may be many back and forth if the layer to cut is thick.

Or simple hand tool with disc. The idea is that but with a single sharp disc and without the blade

We tried, just before the snow, a cutting disk system, developed by the engineer in charge of the ecological gardening development program mentioned ...

This was developed for mulches...

With hay, it does not work. In any case, in this form of simple sharp disc!

The hay is actually quite boring to cut, especially in the spring, it is already softened, but fibrous ... And as, not to have to hoe / weeding, it is necessary to cut net, without stirring the hay, this It's not that easy.

I think that if a professional development were to take place, you should definitely look for rotary mowers, but with vertical discs... And there, it turns at several thousand revolutions/minute and it's the inertia of the grass that makes it cut clean. Like a rotofil... So I'm thinking about that for later. I even already have a fairly precise idea... But there, we will be in a few thousand euros!

For now, my "Sillon'net" is for home use. And therefore manual. Without engine. The prototype gives very good results... Perfect for what I want to do with it. Apart from refining its manufacture, no problem! In materials, I must have had some for about fifteen euros...

It's about how to market the machine that I'm waiting for ideas ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/01/16, 14:30

the soleau envelope is useful when one keeps the secret idea, to have a proof of the date of invention and not to risk having to pay royalties to the one who deposits a patent for the same thing

from the moment an idea is disclosed, no patent is possible: shown on a forum is a disclosure! therefore no risk that someone else makes a patent, even if the insider does not see the disclosure in a forum and accepts the patent it will be enough to show evidence of this disclosure to render the patent invalid

so if you show your idea on several forum nobody can patent anymore!

it remains to manufacture at a fair price and sell with the minimum fee ... I think the shop econology could be part of sellers

to prevent someone else from doing your work there is another way of protection: this is the model

the registered model is made at the inpi like the patents, the registered model does not prevent a competitor from using the same principle, it just prohibits making a certified copy to take advantage of the notoriety of the original product: it is necessary pay the price for the model filed when success begins to arrive

I think that for this kind of simple tool it is necessary above all to manufacture it with the best possible efficiency to sell it at a reasonable price, and no other manufacturer will find it profitable to do the same thing.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/16, 15:48

OKAY.

The registered model will not advance me much. Simply replace the round wood handle with a square aluminum handle, and you're done! And if I have to file all possible models, I'm not finished!

The grelinette, how did he protect the guy? Before, indeed, we see blooming imitations these days!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 20/01/16, 17:23

not the model is less stupid than that ... it is not enough to change an unimportant detail, just reproduce the principal that makes the tool recognizable to be accused of infringement

a big tool manufacturer is not going to break his head to make a tool without a market, but if your tool made in small quantities starts to sell and become known, that's when someone can steal it from you. idea by manufacturing in larger quantities: this is where the registered model can be used

advantage of the model deposited on the patent: one can deposit when one wants even if one manufactures for some time, whereas the patent can be deposited only if the thing has never been divulgé thus never sold

I have not read the 100 pages of your subject and have not seen or talked about your tool
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 20/01/16, 18:04

Did67 wrote:
b) for "not handymen", there is the way of associations of self-builders (like that mentioned above) and the way of artisanal manufacture and sale "at fair price" (economically viable, but without the gold-plated balls); I have someone who is helping me right now to define this last possibility.

But I'm listening to you!

I do not know how many people this can interest!

Finally ... even plated nicely, it must hurt ....Image
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/16, 18:14

chatelot16 wrote:
I have not read the 100 pages of your subject and have not seen or talked about your tool

This is a very recent development. Lazy, not having lost hope of being classified among the "very big sloths", I was tired of opening the furrows as I described in the first pages ...

And so I invented the "Sillon'net" which allows you to do this without getting tired.

Until then, I have only mentioned the "Sillon'net". Not described. Not photographed.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/01/16, 18:26

Lazy: a person who, paradoxically, gives himself a dog's pain to avoid all work ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/16, 18:42

Yes.... Well, no!!!

Honestly.

This is going to sound very pretentious, but "ideas come to me like that". Often while walking! [the oxygen that reaches the brain???] I say to my wife: "You know, I think I have found a way to do this, or that..." and, further on, "I'm going to try!" .
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/01/16, 19:14

Of course, but that does not correspond to the pejorative connotation that is generally attached to this qualifier.
It is precisely by abandoning work that we can restore the functions of imagination, reverie and creativity: there is therefore a positive displacement of psychic activity and not a mere negativity.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."