Buzz for econology? Let's look for ideas ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/16, 11:43

This concerns those who want to garden "more than organic AB", without work as developed here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/jardiner-p ... 6-350.html

In short: "Work less and ... collect more!".

On the last pages, I am announcing a tool that I called "Sillon'net", which will significantly increase performance in terms of laziness.

And I explain my scruples to spread it - exactly what a clever can make balls in gold with this idea (simple) by copying ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/16, 12:17

Did67 wrote:And I explain my scruples to spread it - exactly what a clever can make balls in gold with this idea (simple) by copying ...

All the more reason you are the FIRST to do it!

Contactes can be Kühn or rather Wolf Tools are not too far from you :)

What is not copied and pumped now?

Now you can protect yourself: deposit a SOLEAU envelope for example at the INPI (it cost 15 € at the time) and can legally justify paternity ... in case of conflict to come?

This is worth less than a patent but how many patents are exploited and in the age of globalization it is child's play to have it circumvented by an unscrupulous industrialist!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/16, 12:34

We will "troll" this thread, but:

1) This is not a market, at this stage at least, for an industrialist; it may never be! We are, for the moment, only a few to launch us (but that delights me and is enough for me!).

2) The patent, indeed, I do not believe much. Too expensive. And inaccessible internationally for me ...

And indeed, when I see at the speed at which we find copies of some clever "tools" taken out by boxes such as Bosch ...

Wasted effort. I join you at 100%.

3) But perhaps indeed, this "envelope". At least for fatherhood. A form of moral satisfaction, for lack of better!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/01/16, 13:26

Did67 wrote:At least for paternity. A form of moral satisfaction, if not better!

That's ... that's what has pleased me for a while personally ...
:|

And easier for you: you are close to your professional end of career ... me in full in ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/16, 14:14

I have been retired since September 1 [I had not reached the pivotal age, age from which there is no longer a reduction; but I stopped anyway and am satisfied with a rate of 42,5%! I would rather live a few years with less than live less with a little more; as I had been engaged for some time in a "happy downturn", as my "lazy man's vegetable garden" suits a retiree who refuses chores and produces "en masse", yes, I am doing very well!]
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 19/01/16, 18:48

Didier, we must not leave beaten. A well designed and industrialized tool (even for a semi-artisanal production, small series) can compete on this type of market with a large group.
A solo envelope and then we define a financial envelope and we spend an announcement on the forum.
I undertake to review the drawing if needed (validated by Didier) and then to find a manufacturer.If there is a representative of an SME who is interested in the forum.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 19/01/16, 19:04

I confirm that I am starting !!!

I see this Solo envelope story.

And then those who want to work with me and phil53 ... just have to say it.

My question obviously concerned the extent that this story of "gardening with hay" could and could take ... The "Sillon'net" is only useful for those who opt for this production system.

On the one hand, I tell myself that "it can only work" as it is simple, efficient, "eco-friendly" ...

On the other hand, I tell myself if it has never happened, it is that "it will not work!"
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/01/16, 19:49

"Free" proposition.

"We" could make a sort of kit, with the demonstration video, the lazily obtained results, Did's explanations and your tool, all sold on Econo.

"We" are not defined, but Did, you have to have an idea so that the BB doesn't slip away.
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Did67

by Did67 » 20/01/16, 10:12

No, no, no idea. I'm listening to you. Finally, read!

What I want : that it diffuses, without the users being ripped off. I strongly believe in this way of gardening and this tool is an improvement (and with two or three things in the trade, all that we need!).

What I do not want: someone (an opportunist) to make gold balls with the idea.

a) Self-construction seems to me a way, obviously; I'm thinking of doing a video tutorial (among the series of videos I want to do this year on my garden)

b) for "not handymen", there is the way of associations of self-builders (like that mentioned above) and the way of artisanal manufacture and sale "at fair price" (economically viable, but without gold-plated balls); I have someone who is helping me right now to define this last possibility.

But I'm listening to you!

I do not know how many people this can interest!
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 20/01/16, 10:52

Did67 wrote:No, no, no idea. I'm listening to you. Finally, read!
I would see a sharp disc fitted on a wheeled hoe. In the manner of tools for direct seeding under cover. http://www.ets-fatton.com/904-1135-thic ... -roues.jpg

There may be many back and forth if the layer to cut is thick.

Or simple hand tool with disc. The idea is that but with a single sharp disc and without the blade
0 x