The shop econological

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

The shop econological

by Christophe » 28/06/16, 12:06

The econological store will close "its doors" at the end of the month ... that is to say Thursday evening midnight

I'm not going to make too many blahs and try to find reasons for this "lowering of the arm" because (over) -living 10 years on the internet starting from (almost) nothing was already not bad ...

The economic crisis has passed by, the competition of big (it is simply happening what happened on the actual grocery stores there 40 years ...), the price crush from the bottom, the increasingly weak margins and the administrative and fiscal burdens and then and especially a separation have them reason for the shop ...

Thank you to everyone who trusted the store during these years, including some members of forums who made regular purchases there ...

Here...

ps: messages of support and condolences welcome, but no crowns please : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: The econological shop, it's over!

by Obamot » 28/06/16, 14:35

Nobody knows what you're going through right now and it's very unfortunate for the forum (and of course for you) .... but ... I think modestly that you should let the summer pass, you will see more clearly in September!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/16, 14:51

I had warned many times about this forum economic difficulties that the site encountered for some time ... that was not enough to change things ... you maybe thought that I was not serious? (others might think that I was crying to give a damn about "my pockets")?

Bin no! It was and it is the (sad?) Reality !!

In terms of planning, the decision to close is taken ... it's time to move on ... a holiday to start!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/06/16, 17:50

it's sad for the shop, but the competition is hard for sales sites that ship directly from China, paying a ridiculous shipping cost ... and with labor Chinese rate of writing the site in the preparation of orders

if the shop does not bring in enough, you're right to close

for the forum it's more serious, and I'll talk about it on the right topic
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 28/06/16, 18:32

chatelot16 wrote: the shop does not pay enough you're right to close

for the forum it's more serious, and I'll talk about it on the right topic

Hello,

I hesitate to understand:

The shop is closing, ok. As said chatelot, if it does not pay more, it must close. I would be badly placed to whine because, shame on me, I never bought anything on this online store.

However, for the forumChristophe thinks to close soon, right? Here it would be annoying. Good, a forum that this "refile", I knew the case not long ago of a forum watches whose founder wanted to throw in the towel, but the forum was taken over by members.

So Christophe, clarification?

A+
0 x
Trying too hard to get into the mold, it ends up looking like a pie.
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/06/16, 18:55

I said in the first message that the site and forum will be kept online as far as possible as long as possible ...

Not like Enerzine who deleted everything overnight :(
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/06/16, 12:56

Hello,
The e-commerce that works is either on a volume or niche market.

I knew this from the time when I was working in a small company that was repairing small appliances, among other things.
The creation of an e-commerce made it possible to compensate for the losses due to the fact that less and less equipment was repairable because of the labor / product price ratio, by selling spare parts, since had interesting discounts from suppliers.
When they also created their own shops, it became less and less interesting.
Now the shop is closed ... not just internet :|

Currently, the volume is live Chinese for no hurry.

Local agricultural and horticultural products have a future by offering a showcase of their products online to place orders and not wasting time, although it is popping up vending machines everywhere or you can go at any time. fresh products with his credit card.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/06/16, 14:05

Yes it's conjectural ... and against some things, we can not fight ...

That's why I made this decision, from a moment we have to say stop.

This will allow me to focus on other things ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 29/06/16, 14:16

We can only wish you happiness and prosperity in this new beginning, to say the least.
With your knowledge, ambition and maybe concessions if there is partnership, I have no doubt.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/06/16, 15:17

Thank you ...
0 x