The association: the idea, the men, the articles and means

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Grelinette » 25/06/09, 12:00

Hello everybody

Have a goal for the association:
Unraveling the True from the False in terms of ecology, economy ... in short, econology!

Within the framework of the hybrid equestrian coupling project on which I am working at the moment, I have to contact many companies which offer "sustainable development materials" which come into play in the project: batteries, electric motors, solar panels , etc ...

I have just spoken at length with an engineer specializing in "ecological technologies" and whose words are clearly very critical of what is said and written on this subject!

In bulk, here are some of his comments:

- solar panels are not currently developed technologies and remain at prohibitive prices. There is therefore no point in considering having them on a vehicle, even an experimental one, to complete the recharging of the batteries. Even the roofing panels would be at unjustified prices: the efficiency tests would give results to cry far from the manufacturers data which correspond to theoretical tests in the best conditions of use ... There would be new technologies of solar panels more effective with micro-magnifiers on the cells but at even more inaccessible prices!

- the various battery solutions (lead, NiCd, NiMh, Lithium,) for electric vehicles are still far from being the panacea in terms of pollution in manufacturing and recycling, and especially economically (for the user) it is still often more interesting to stay on (very) polluting solutions.
In addition the use of batteries using new substances requires authorizations and approvals that for the moment everyone ignores!

- low-consumption light bulbs respond above all to an economic recovery issue but would present health hazards because of the radiation they produce (some manufacturers would advise not to use them on bedside lamps! : Shock: ). In addition, in terms of manufacturing and recycling, the overall balance remains very negative in terms of pollution!

- and more generally, many so-called "ecological" solutions are starting to be blocked by lobbies whose motivation remains more the lure of profit than respect for the environment!

In short, even if there is no absolute truth, it is true that we hear everything and its opposite about sustainable development!
Clear and objective advice would be very useful!

As a significant anecdote, lately we have heard an ad about concrete block and concrete which presented these materials as ecological! Info or intox ?
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/06/09, 14:25

Grelinette wrote:In short, even if there is no absolute truth, it is true that we hear everything and its opposite about sustainable development!
Clear and objective advice would be very useful!

As a significant anecdote, lately we have heard an ad about concrete block and concrete which presented these materials as ecological! Info or intox ?
If it was easy ... :?
We learn to walk in terms of econology. Our road is strewn with pitfalls and knowledge that we acquire as we clear new spaces ...

Yes we are making mistakes and will make more.

When it comes to batteries, it is again a question of resource and waste management. Many cells and batteries are thrown in the nature. If the entire industry was properly structured, there would be little problem ...
In the case of electric cars, there are NO or very few problems because the 260 to 300kg of batteries in existing vehicles cannot be replaced at the local grocery store.
For the moment, many existing solutions are rational if correctly used.
The LEDs that we compulsively buy at Christmas to illuminate the roof of the house are econological abberrations, and examples of this type are legion and much more scandalous than batteries used wisely or recycled ...

Another example; NiCd batteries which equip my electric vehicles are now prohibited while they were fully recycled. This is not the case with lead batteries which are at least as harmful and widely disseminated in nature.
The real reason for this ban comes from the lobby of the lead battery manufacturers who ousted the SAFT which was the only manufacturer to master this very efficient technology (more than 10 years of longevity and more than 200.000 km per set of batteries). The competitors did not have 5 years of longevity and I am not talking about mileage ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 25/06/09, 15:04

I fully subscribe to Grelinette's proposal and his words. It may also be necessary to find a complementary solution to forums to deal with this kind of question, because the subjects are at least "diluted" in the opinions, the counter questions, the digressions, the jokes, the polemics and the arguments.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 25/06/09, 15:56

Absolutely, that is why one of the first works of the association will be to synthesize everything that is disseminated and try to give clear and precise information. Another important step will be to perform tests, comparisons, surveys to try to unravel all the real info from commercial or other info.

Even if surely no project will be concretely launched before the start of the school year, do not hesitate to make your suggestions.
0 x
dekerle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dekerle » 02/07/09, 20:44

I would be of the opinion to create a meeting by the most motivated!
we spend a day together, we discuss, we look on the net for the ideas proposed, we do a first debate-debriefing ...
At least we don't have someone answering the wire a week ...
If too complicated, a group in the northern part, another in the center, another in the east, west and south! ... then we gather all the info together!

So it was my first idea.

Then, do not start from immediately in the funds that will happen to us if we manage to make a product grow ... on how to decide between them etc etc .. must quickly be clear, those who work a salary corresponding to their stains ... the rest for research, for ecology ... I don't think that one day we should put stocks for sale .. and that it only lives at the whim of shareholders ... even dies at their goodwill for the benefit of more profitable and more polluting companies ...

finally there I took a lot of advances :)... and it is to be clarified together.

Lately, learn about the creation of the association, how it works donations that give entitlement to tax reductions.
And in fact (I saw that in a scamming association, salespeople were paid 2000 euros per month to go around the doctors and pharmacy for donations in the search for a medical category, and they had huge donations! !)
I do not intend to scam anyone, of course, but you need sharks! cowards, people who really want to seek the maximum amount of funds to advance the project or projects that become very urgent!
go sensitize those who have money for the usefulness of our association, to make them understand that what they give comes into account in the reduction of taxes and the importance of the environment etc etc ... .

I await your opinions
0 x
I want to make ecology before economy ... but provide viable projects, of course.
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 02/07/09, 23:11

Welcome, dekerle does not hesitate to browse our site, and you will see that a first meeting has already taken place that another is in preparation in the southwest at the beginning of August

For my part, I will be there soon for a new experience, the econological site or econologists will come to the aid of an econologist who needs help, thank you Philippe! :P

See you soon everyone and for those who go on vacation, good holidays therefore :P

and meow ... :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
dekerle
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by dekerle » 14/07/09, 15:53

thank you that's nice!

for the beginning of august i won't be able to come, too bad (i live near lille, and i'm not on vacation).
but if people are ready to meet in the northern part, and motivated to advance in the association, I'm ready!
0 x
I want to make ecology before economy ... but provide viable projects, of course.
nieniece
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by nieniece » 16/07/09, 14:29

Hello,
it annoys me !
I am subscribed to several posts and I do not receive notifications of new messages.
I haven't seen a place to post my problem so I'm doing it on the post that interests me the most!
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 19/07/09, 13:14

nieniece wrote:Hello,
it annoys me !
I am subscribed to several posts and I do not receive notifications of new messages.
I haven't seen a place to post my problem so I'm doing it on the post that interests me the most!

At the bottom of the page of the post you are following, there is something to click to follow the post: "Watch for responses to this topic"

Regarding your new messages, you locate on the home page a general subject that is close to what you want to talk about, and you click on new like here ...
https://www.econologie.com/forums/grippe-por ... t7975.html
downstairs you have, reply ou new and when you write, don't hesitate to use the preview to check that your formatting is readable, that's it and ... meow!
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 19/07/09, 14:17

lietseu:

and this tuna pasta salad recipe ????????

Thanks in advance.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"