AdSense victims of a Trojan horse

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 09/01/06, 09:13

nlc wrote:She uses firefox well (it's me who imposes! : Twisted:), it limits the damage, but it uses MSN behind, then necessarily ....
: roll: : roll:

Firefox has become frankly essential and it is sure that MSN Messenger is better run away. She'd better use GAIM. It is a multiprotocol messaging client in addition so it also works with yahoo messenger and tutti quanti.

I found a good balance with a PC Win XP + Free. I always have some trouble with Windoze on c, but replacing all the max with free software, it's lighter (old pc ...), it's also more practical, and it's definitely safer (Many me Trojans, spy ...). And no need to mess with Linux.

See the excellent site www.framasoft.com
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/06, 09:28

I do not know if this is the case at home but since I put FireFox 1.5 and when I open more than 5 session (window or tab) my pc starts to grind serious (I yet 1 GB of RAM certitifiée based on AMD 64 3000 +) .... the system monitor gives me a use of 200 Mo for Firefox ... I find it largely exaggerated for a simple browser and an app that is supposed to be "optimized" and that everyone does the apology ... Or is it a pb with my pc ... maybe (although I doubt it) but FireFox 1.5 is the 1er browser has to eat as many resources ...
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/06, 09:36

Rulian wrote:She'd better use GAIM. It is a multiprotocol messaging client in addition so it also works with yahoo messenger and tutti quanti.

At the time I was doing instant chat (to chat with those who have MSN, otherwise I was doing irc), I used gaim under linux, it's true that he is genial, he manages all the protocols .
But gaim does not yet manage webcams and audio links .... : Cry:

Econology: Yes it is rather curious your problem with firefox, there is something that does not go, I never had or saw this problem. And yet, 5 tabs open, it's not much! Me very often, I have many more 30 open!

Have you installed particular extensions? A google bar, or something like that?
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 09/01/06, 12:30

hello nlc

I use MyIE2 recently and apparently no problem said me if you know and so big difference that firefox (that I had to try but give up because I found it not very practical)

rezut
0 x
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 09/01/06, 12:48

I do not know if it has a relationship but when I click on old forum VirusScan Alert! tells me that JS / Exploit-HelpXSite is detected so trojan also on the old forum ?

rezut
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/06, 13:01

nlc wrote:Have you installed particular extensions? A google bar, or something like that?

Yes I google + econobarre .... is it serious doctor? :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/06, 13:03

rezut wrote:I do not know if it has a relationship but when I click on old forum VirusScan Alert! tells me that JS / Exploit-HelpXSite is detected so trojan also on the old forum ?

rezut

And shit ... It's been attacked again!
I will repair it immediately.

Anyway I tell you that when going on the new server (incessantly shortly) the old forum will not be migrated (it currently has 200 pages per day on the old forum and 3000 on the new ... so ... it is no longer used and if in addition it represents a fault ...)
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 09/01/06, 13:15

econology wrote:I do not know if this is the case at home but since I put FireFox 1.5 and when I open more than 5 session (window or tab) my pc starts to grind serious (I yet 1 GB of RAM certitifiée based on AMD 64 3000 +) .... the system monitor gives me a use of 200 Mo for Firefox ... I find it largely exaggerated for a simple browser and an app that is supposed to be "optimized" and that everyone does the apology ... Or is it a pb with my pc ... maybe (although I doubt it) but FireFox 1.5 is the 1er browser has to eat as many resources ...

Download "hijackthis"
http://www.01net.com/telecharger/window ... 29061.html
in the opening of the program you will click "Do a system scan and save a logfile"
it will open a block note with all your open programs, you make a copied / pasted and you paste your report on: http://www.hijackthis.de/index.php
click on "evaluate" and you will have the list of the problems present on the computer
you return to the HijackThis program and you check the lines of the problems revealed by the evaluation
Then you click "Fix checked"
Keep us in touch! : Wink:
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/06, 13:22

econology wrote:
nlc wrote:Have you installed particular extensions? A google bar, or something like that?

Yes I google + econobarre .... is it serious doctor? :D

Ben not necessarily no, but say that it may not be directly firefox that is involved, but can be an extension?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 09/01/06, 13:27

rezut wrote:hello nlc

I use MyIE2 recently and apparently no problem said me if you know and so big difference that firefox (that I had to try but give up because I found it not very practical)

rezut

No I do not know.
In fact I know very little thing thing of the windoze world (well if, if you know what I mean ...)! To tell you, I have never used windows XP!

For firefox, you have not had to insist, there are lots of great options to surf even more pleasant!
0 x