Surprise for éconologues friends!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Re: Surprise for econologist friends!

by Christophe » 29/05/16, 15:32

Ok so if I follow you in your reasoning: rather than wearing glasses, it should be the world (real or virtual) that adapts to those who have a problem of vision? And therefore penalize all those who do not have one?

I am nearsighted and I have glasses, I did not ask the world to enlarge all the scriptures, I took glasses! : Cheesy:

Because that's exactly what you're trying to tell me!

There are tools, under all operating systems, for the visually impaired ... it's up to you to use them and adapt to them ... no ???

chatelot16 wrote:the question is where does this threshold of presentation change come from, is it modifiable?

Absolutely and I have already given you the solution above: lower the zoom of your browser ... "CRTL + key -" or "CTRL + mouse wheel" ... 1 zoom level less is enough to display the full menu on my computer ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/05/16, 15:51

the solution you give me is useless because I already know how to do

I just tell you that if I happened to fall on econologie.com and see nothing to click to see the other part it will happen to other and that it is a problem to correct ... except to say that the paumé who has screens too small is only to be seen

if the buttons were always the whatever the resolution the only problem would be that we would not see them all ... but since always there was menu wider than the screen with a sign showing how to do them defiller

the question you still do not answer is where do you come from? from wordpress or something else?

econology wants to explain the world, but it would be a shame not to be able to explain first the software we use
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/05/16, 16:00

Ok so do your site, I stop this discussion with you, seeing how narrow you are.
You know everything but you do not adapt ... what do you want me to tell you more?

Out of the question that I optimize the site for TA resolution of 1024x600 which is completely obsolete ... and which will penalize therefore the navigation of the majority of the other visitors ...

Democracy is that too!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/05/16, 16:27

by saying that it is my resolution which is unsuitable you give a false information since it is enough to change zoom without increasing the resolution so that the menu aparaisse

it is therefore another problem that it will be desirable to understand so that econologie.com is not a cul de sac for some visitor

I repeat it is not for me since I know how to cheat ... but if it happened to me is that it happens to other and will not have my patience to look for

if I knew everything I would tell you how to do it ... here on the contrary I ask questions and instead of finding useful to search you go into war mode ...

if I take a computer with a larger screen, and I change the zoom in the other direction the same problem arises ... so even with a larger screen some visitors will fall on econologie.com without visible button

the real question is is it a wordpress defect or something else? is this unavoidable or has a particular configuration

I do not require anything for me ... it does not prevent me from sleeping if some stumble on this problem
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 30/05/16, 14:28

Hello, I have not followed everything but if it is the height of the text that is in question, it is normal compared to others forums and even rather larger than the average. Smaller here http://www.abcelectronique.com/forum/

I could not delete. Sorry if I answer next : Oops:
Last edited by izentrop the 30 / 05 / 16, 14: 40, 3 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 30/05/16, 14:34

relax the z'amis ... take a good resolution, everyone that you like! :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/05/16, 19:40

Ah ah ah Remundo!

chatelot16 wrote:the real question is is it a wordpress defect or something else? is this unavoidable or has a particular configuration

I do not require anything for me ... it does not prevent me from sleeping if some stumble on this problem

All Wordpress themes are now in responsiv design therefore adaptive to the size of the resolution but some themes change more than others ...

Good if it does not stop you from sleeping 8)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 30/05/16, 20:06

I just saw a similar thing on the shop: if I zoom in more than 175% the big blue pad with all the links disappears and there is more than a rectangle with menu on the left and + on the right

I found this way of marking menu lighter than the sign has 3 bar ... but it does not work, I try to click everywhere no menu appears

responsive design that would mean who adapts ... if the adaptation is done by blocking all that does not seem to me very responsive

what is the use of multiplying gadgets in a software if it works in half?

when I criticize I do not criticize the owner of the site who does what he can, I criticize these software aproximatif

these free software have a disadvantage: the user is not a customer ... he has to be satisfied with what it is since it is free
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/16, 12:30

Wordpress and Prestashop are not approximate, they are 2 tools (with paid option) used by millions of sites in the world ... must stop delusions there! Once again you are looking for the little beast and the perfection of detail, impossible ...

Currently it is not because you pay that you have a better service! It's often the opposite!

To have an idea, the 3 migrations of 3 parts of the site I just did in a few me would have cost me between 15 and 20 000 € if I had them done by Internet providers ... without having the hands on the control of details ...

(Estimated based on 30 € of the hour of work billed which cheap in this area).
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 31/05/16, 13:24

there is no question of looking for perfection ... but when I see a fault I report it hoping that it is useful

when I zoom the shop has more than 175% the big blue menu, turns into a bar marked menu that does not do anything when we click on it ... so it's a thing that does not work

when I see something that does not work, I'm suspicious, even if it's in a case that seems unnecessary, because the same problem arises may be in a useful case that I do not know

to try I consult the shop on a smartphone and I also find this band with menu and + that does not work!

so playing the zoom on the computer reveals a bug that makes the shop unusable on smartphone
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"