Surprise for éconologues friends!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
lilian07
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Surprise for econologist friends!

by lilian07 » 21/05/16, 10:50

Very friendly site that should please more.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/05/16, 15:11

very good job Christophe, :D

I relay on Sycomoreen

http://sycomoreen.free.fr/syco_annonces ... l#23052016
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/05/16, 15:22

Danke Schöne!

Do not hesitate to also relay on your social networks (whether it is the site or some articles) ... now that the site is "more beautiful" ...

Also take advantage of the comments on the articles of the site: this will give you more visibility than on the forums...

I am also open to writing articles by some members of forums and visitors: if you have a good editorial idea, send it to me in PM (or via https://www.econologie.com/contactez-nous/ if you are not registered on the forums)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/05/16, 18:18

Christophe wrote:There is not only one panel: it is simply the link -in image- to a category ... It is noted "subcategories" by the way ...

I think I understand less and less well the operation of Internet users ... : Cry:

there is not a single operation of the Internet to understand ... there are many Internet users accustomed to their usual sites, and each site goes diferament so when we land on a new site believing that it works like the previous one find that it does not work

that's why we have to be as clear as possible, even redundant so that everyone finds in the way they know
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/16, 18:26

Bin yes it has become difficult to find the right design of a site as the netizens have become ... I do not know me ... idlers ??

On the one hand you have to simplify, on the other you have to show that there is content, that the site is not phony or empty ...

Really really not obvious!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/05/16, 20:56

Do you believe that he who does not understand is lazy? it is as if you have to drive and avoid accidents without a code of the common road ... if everyone has different habits there would be accidents everywhere and there would be no solution to avoid them

the internet paddle is exactly that: every site does anything, but fortunately it does not make an accident: it only makes paddling and inefficiency

someone tells you he took the trick or there is photovoltaics for a single product ... if you just say he does not understand anything you do not move ... should not it rather put a different presentation that shows the difference between a product and a category where there are several products to see?

you answered that there was already marked under category ... but some by above, not on the thing photovoltaic panel that we do not know if it is a product or a set of product
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 29/05/16, 08:49

Well, it gives a boost, more in the air!
When leaving a comment can be able to edit?
Also warn that it is this one that will appear, I left my name, I prefer to leave my name
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/05/16, 10:48

I find that the comments in this site are completely duplicative of the forum

we need to find a way to connect the blog and the forum ... that each article of the blog is prolonged by a subject on the forum

but alas I'm afraid that to do it automatically it would be necessary to design entirely new software

why not do it manually: at each creation of article one also creates a subject on the forum , with links to forum on the artcle and a link to the blog on the forum

the article will be visible both on the forum and the blog: one will advertise to the other

the direct comments in the blog are it useful? I think the answers in the forum are more practical

the blog may have the advantage of allowing any unregistered to leave a comment, but the result may be that serious responses will be in the forum and comments on the blog will remain unanswered

I would prefer to remove the possibility of putting comments in the blog and a clear link to encourage the answer on the forum

so every new comment will be visible in new message from forum and there will be answers

by the way, in the menu (sign a 3 bar) another forum there is "active subject" which looks like the "recent message" which is missing
http://forum.scienceamusante.net/viewforum.php?f=1
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 29/05/16, 10:55

Without knowing how to express it clearly, I am also in the opinion of chatelot16
Can the comment must appear in the thread on the forum?
FYI, I leave comments from time to time on WE tomorrow, often there is no reaction.
It's true that the articles are catchy but sometimes empty of content.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 29/05/16, 12:16

there is something that shocks me in "the econology site"

le forum is already in the econology site!

for me in the site there is the forum(phpbb) the shop (prestashop) and the blog (wordpress)

for me call site the wordpress trick is hard to understand

for me when we type econologie.com we should come across a homepage that shows the different parts of this site

now when we type econologie.com we arrive on the blog and we do not see anything to click to go directly elsewhere ... everything is hidden behind this sign has 3 bar that nobody has yet managed to say what he wants say

hiding a long menu in a sign is useful to save space when there is something else more useful to put ... but there is a big black band that takes up as much space as if the different buttons were all there
Last edited by chatelot16 the 29 / 05 / 16, 12: 27, 1 edited once.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"