pages of internal suggestion by Google ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

Will you use the suggestion of internal pages?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Christophe

pages of internal suggestion by Google ...

by Christophe » 03/03/16, 16:18

A system of internal page suggestions to Econologie.com visible at the bottom of forums has just been set up.
It is run by Google (them again ... I sais..pas type please!) And good news is supposed to be targeted (like google ad see long debate here: bistro / the-advertising-over-internet-c-is-the-free-of-content-as-it-is-clear-t14548.html )

Here 2 examples of what I see at home:

suggestions2.jpg

suggestions.jpg

The lessers:
- If you block the pub, you will not see these suggestions (because uses the same type of script that pubs) ...
- The picture is not necessarily always well targeted (in the absence of this picture is the avatar of a participant who apparently appears without much selection rules visibly?)
- Takes a little place (but the size varies according to the resolution of your screen)

Most:
- allows to suggest internal pages according to your interest (targeting according to your history of search and navigation on the forums)
- allows to revive some old subjects lost in the abyss of forum
- preview image

Here I suggest you to test the targeting together to see that it is coherent: you already have 2 of my examples of suggestions above.

Any other comment is welcome
0 x
Christophe

Re: Suggestion internal pages by Google ...

by Christophe » 04/03/16, 14:15

Up!
0 x
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by simplino » 05/03/16, 00:26

Even for non-commercial sites, google has a much better search engine than the internal search engine, for example on public sites such as universities, we look for specific articles, search on the site gives nothing, google you find it, even if he does not win anything this time, as often on google scholar !!
This force of google to inform on everything correctly very often, assures it its domination !!

The difficulty is that a lot of interesting pages with their title of suggestion do not give much useful in their discussion, !!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/03/16, 12:32

That is why there are 2 search engines on this page: search.php

In terms of engine suggestions, test with time ... if it bothers you more than anything else I would delete!
0 x
simplino
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by simplino » 06/03/16, 20:38

No, suggestions with photos are useful for motivating on similar topics. Nevertheless, perhaps, it would be good to indicate the number of answers.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/16, 17:02

I do not have a hand on this parameter ...
0 x