Strikes: freedom, equality, fraternity strike the 2 mentions ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/11/07, 18:35

How can one claim to be educated, qualified or simply enlightened, when one continues to report gossip and inaccurate commonplaces, with certain consistency?

How do you remember that at the SNCF, EDF and GDF, the employees are not civil servants?
http://emploi.france5.fr/emploi/trouver ... 405-fr.php
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soci%C3%A9 ... n%C3%A7ais

Even at La Poste, they are only half of the workforce.
How do you remember, that pensions are paid for by these companies themselves.
That for years, they have supported the loss-making regimes of trades in danger of extinction (mines, spinning mills…)
Strike days are never paid.
Repeating the opposite again is despicable.
It seems to me that this was done, in part, during the strikes of 68.
Since Rocard has been there: 10 m of protest crowds, or a day of strike, cost a deduction of 1/30 salary. It is a subtraction, on the usual bulletin, while the usual monthly withdrawals are made. A month on strike, and the employer owes a lot of money… The length of the strike days is deducted from the calculation of the hypothetical retirement.

Christophe, what is the type of civil servant you work with?
Me, I cross hundreds, and in the year, they have 12 months out of 12, +1/3 of months in various bonus accumulated over the year.
So stop!
This was the case in banks, insurance ...

Everything that Michelm said is sensible, balanced, and lived in his business. He seems to have had intellectual and moral rigor in his career.
Why do you ignore his testimony?

You hit people who have had, for the most part, concern for public service, with very little consideration, in recent years.
(Professional conscience is no longer the priority for young CDD, CDI underpaid.)
So that you think "senior officials".

(I told you about a para sub-off who has 40 years of service, when he only did 20, and is currently combining his retirement with an executive job.)
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 16/11/07, 18:44

Bonjour à tous

louphil wrote:NLC, or did you see that the strike days were paid ...? Not only are they not,

The strikers' first claim is:
"Pay us on strike days"
=> in theory, they are not paid, but in fact, they are.

With us, the employer's technique is not to "pay for the days of strike" but to give an "end of conflict" bonus in an amount, as it happens, approaching .... : Mrgreen: The bonus is given to everyone who is not on strike, including ..... the story of maintaining the discord in the staff elegantly ... The return to calm and serenity can last for months after the conflict ....: Shock:

A special PPS for household peace.

https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager/grev.pps

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/11/07, 18:56

And this continues, ostracism, even in the joke ...
: Shock:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/07, 19:22

gegyx wrote:Christophe, what is the type of civil servant you work with?
Me, I cross hundreds, and in the year, they have 12 months out of 12, +1/3 of months in various bonus accumulated over the year.

CNRS, my sister and an engineer friend of the same age as me ... but it may be from the 13th month "smoothed" out of 12 as Renaud indicated ... In any case it allows my sister to pay her taxes ...
Besides it always surprised me officials paying taxes ... pkoi not to take "at source"?

gegyx wrote:(I told you about a para sub-off who has 40 years of service, when he only did 20, and is currently combining his retirement with an executive job.)

There we fall back into the famous discussion about the work of retirees which had already made a lot of "noise": https://www.econologie.com/forums/travail-de ... t4133.html
0 x
toto65
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by toto65 » 16/11/07, 19:40

Mouaih (on the whole post)
I completely agree with Michem and gegyx.

For the Sncf and the right to retire earlier. It seems to me that it was a compensation for very low wages at the hiring in the years (? I do not know?). And that the state needed manpower.
I do not think the unions are against the flattening out of special regimes. Implementation is the problem.

Regarding unionism.
Let me quote NLC: No one forbids you to take part and make things happen.

I have my experience on the subject. From my point of view it is dangerous that there is no longer a union member.
It is always the same who stick to it. And in general they are close to retirement.

My factory closed and there was not a single day of strike.
In the end, the shareholders were happy, the management was happy (good bonus), the employees did not stop complaining, but what did they do ???? nothing!!
If, they grumble, criticize the unions (sometimes at times for reasons).

I would like to tax stock options. And market capital gains.
On what I earn I pay taxes, I don't mind. Why isn't everyone the same?
Apparently to earn money you have to make money work.
And working is good for living.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/07, 19:57

toto65 wrote:For the Sncf and the right to retire earlier. It seems to me that it was a compensation for very low wages at the hiring in the years (? I do not know?). And that the state needed manpower.

What is no longer the case ... deceives me? So where can you maintain such measures?

Ditto for the CHARCOAL premium of all SNCF drivers ... (info to be checked anyway ...)

toto65 wrote:I would like to tax stock options. And market capital gains.

Yes for stock options ... for stock market capital gains they are already taxed ...

toto65 wrote:On what I earn I pay taxes, I don't mind. Why isn't everyone the same?

It is normal that the richest pay more to the community, this is the very principle of social solidarity ...

toto65 wrote:Apparently to earn money you have to make money work.

+1 and it is a serious problem at present: the (real estate) rent and speculation create more "wealth" than agricultural and industrial activity ...

Such a system can only collapse in the long term ... the real wealth of a country being created by the primary and secondary sector ... the tertiary is to spend the money created by the first 2 sectors .. .
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 16/11/07, 20:12

toto65 wrote:Regarding unionism.
Let me quote NLC: No one forbids you to take part and make things happen.

Heuuu, what I was talking about had nothing to do with the unions.
Someone complained about the bosses' high salaries, and I was just saying that nothing prevents him from becoming one. And I said that without a boss, there is no job.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/07, 20:18

People complaining about the astronomical salaries of certain CEOs (and often it is justified) generally have no consideration for the poorest than them ...

In the end it's pure jealousy ...

Are you fooling me?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 16/11/07, 20:20

And for info I am associate boss and until last month I won 1000 € NET. There we increased a little we went to 1250 €.
And we shit for 16h / day for 4 years to try to keep our heads above water. So when I see all those flanks (is there another term?) Who don't want to work for a year or two more, it pits my ass. Especially when they prevent everyone from going to work, and at the same time cause pollution (additional traffic jams ...).

The problem is that the better it goes, the more people want more purchasing power while working less. Surely the consumer society who wants that?
0 x
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 16/11/07, 20:24

Christophe wrote:People complaining about the astronomical salaries of certain CEOs (and often it is justified) generally have no consideration for the poorest than them ...

In the end it's pure jealousy ...

Are you fooling me?

Surely, and that's why I say that nothing prevents these people from sticking their fingers out of their asses and setting up a box.

If one day I earn much more than today I will not have the impression of having stolen it, because it is that I would have given myself the means. That said, as I spend my time at the office, I consume little ...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"