Stock-options = Legal Corruption?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/05/07, 11:20

:?: Are you aware of:

In the last legislature, there would be an article of law allowing "senior politicians" to benefit (to use) stock options from large companies?

If so, this is a racket and at the same timecorruption, legalized ... It would be a standardized mafia system.
Companies are no longer "Lobbies", but become "Partners".

Farewell ! Hope of the good little French people who are moved by the golden pensions of the great leaders, privileges, that the presidential candidates say they want to remove ...

Farewell! Hope to see one day political measures, common sense, made for the good of the People ...
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/05/07, 12:00

Wake up neighbor, it was a nightmare

The two candidates promised a review of the special pension plans, it was good because there was compensation : Cheesy:

You don't have to dream like that

they are only men!
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 04/05/07, 12:08

Capt_Maloche wrote:

they are only men!

: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:

There is a woman, it seems to me ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Respect !!!
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 04/05/07, 12:19

YEAH, when she dresses better than an old bag! :D
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 04/05/07, 12:21

You would have to dig a little and see the text of the law:

As far as I know, the status of minister, deputy, general counselor is not incompatible with a position on the board of directors of a company, small or large.
it seems normal to me that a "big name" should also make a career in politics: it is his right and the company has a duty to allow him to exercise his mandate.
what is forbidden and immoral is to use one's political mandate to favor the company in question!

But as Kipliing said: "... that is another story"
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Exceed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Exceed » 04/05/07, 12:22

Capt_Maloche wrote:YEAH, when she dresses better than an old bag! :D

: Shock:

You are not in lace !!! : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Respect !!!
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/07, 14:55

Capt_Maloche wrote:YEAH, when she dresses better than an old bag! :D

I would always prefer to look at an old social bag than a nainzi ... (no no there is no typo)
: Mrgreen:
Last edited by Christophe the 04 / 05 / 07, 15: 20, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/07, 15:08

elephant wrote:But as Kipliing said: "... that is another story"

Uh, not really no ... I believe that the Bush government (particularly the hawks, or rather the real idiots ... sorry) has largely taken advantage of its power to largely grease its members ...

When you know that Sarko adulates bush, there is a good chance that similar methods arrive in France (assuming that they are not yet the : Mrgreen: ) ... : Cry:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"