SPAM see my blog on my vacation rental in the south

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
jeanmarcdu30
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

SPAM see my blog on my vacation rental in the south

by jeanmarcdu30 » 21/03/09, 10:14

Here is what you get an idea of ​​our 2 holiday apartments in the Gard in Saint-Ambroix.
They are new, autonomous, air-conditioned, furnished and have a covered terrace.
Located at 150m of Cèze, where one enjoys a privileged frame of bathing.
Many activities are possible in the surroundings: swimming, kayaking, canyoning, climbing, caving, adventure park, mountain biking, walking, quad & bugui, etc ...
There are many places to visit, caves, bamboo groves, historical and prehistoric sites, wine cellars, the Cèze & Ardèche gorges, Sautadet waterfalls, Pont du Gard, the arenas of Nîmes etc ...!

to see our rates is see pictures go see my blog
it's worth the detour ausoleildugard. *******
0 x
for any interested person I own 2 vacation rental in the south at reasonable price