SoS Terre

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Noxor
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

SoS Terre

by Noxor » 06/11/07, 20:11

Hello,

I am the creator of the site SoS Terre

This if, as its name suggests, is meant to talk about nature, let people say what they think about it. But also very important that we tell them how to do in every day life to help the land, but there is also debate about what the government should do to improve this.
But our main goal is to make people aware of nature and all that affects it, mainly pollution, but also animal tortures!

See for yourself instead.

Our website
Our Forum
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"