Some aviation videos: Jodel F11

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/06/12, 22:18

Nice and very complete article on the development of SpitFire: http://www.slate.fr/story/38547/spitfir ... innovation
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 26/06/12, 08:00

Excellent, thank you, we lack quality items like this one in aviation now, there is room for the old gossip on Boeing-Airbus ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/12, 11:17

You're welcome !
There are a lot of well-developed feature articles on www.slate.fr !

This changes the futility of the 2.0 web corrupted by social networks !!!

A quality internet is still possible ... but must know how to use it!

It makes me want to push a rant on a new subject as social networks have "screwed up" the net! : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 27/06/12, 11:40

Indeed, this website seems very professional, the quality articles, it became extremely rare! :| It reminds me of paper magazines, at the time we found excellent things, the quality fell in the basement, a bit like everything else.

Don't even tell me about social networks, I can't stand it anymore. I always do resistance, and people get almost aggressive when I say I didn't have my butt ("Huh! It's possible that : Shock: "). Limit, some will refuse to continue to communicate with me in another more classic way, where you become socially" excluded ". Here we see the level of lobotomization : Cry: !

In fact it is a little like all that surrounds us, we swear by the superficial or the threshold of profitability. There is almost no more passionate reason to do an activity, or to invest deeply in something. When you do something for interest or passion now, we take you for a con ... It's better to do the right things in the line, without exceeding, especially not to have ambitions or projects a little apart .
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/12, 11:46

yannko wrote:Don't even tell me about social networks, I can't stand it anymore. I always do resistance, and people get almost aggressive when I say I didn't have my butt ("Huh! It's possible that : Shock: "). Limit, some will refuse to continue to communicate with me in another more classic way, where you become socially" excluded ". Here we see the level of lobotomization : Cry: !

+ 10! Quite ... it's the 3ieme danger facebook: it causes behaviors close to those of a sect! And as in most sects, members are not aware of being there and fighting for their guru!

: Evil: : Evil:

yannko wrote:In fact it is a little like all that surrounds us, we swear by the superficial or the threshold of profitability. There is almost no more passionate reason to do an activity, or to invest deeply in something. When you do something for interest or passion now, we take you for a con ... It's better to do the right things in the line, without exceeding, especially not to have ambitions or projects a little apart .

+ 20! Our society is really sick ... Vivement le grand RAZ! : Cheesy:

ps: I see that the subject interests you ... more reason to launch this subject!
0 x
yannko
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by yannko » 27/06/12, 12:04

Clear, I take my head with more and more people around me, it's stupid but I will end up having almost no one, but hey, it's not a drama, because finally saw the drift , You must make a choice :| .

My face is full of Twitter bullshit, Baboo thing, just hearing that, I get angry on my own. And after that, when you don't have a butt, and you're sitting at a table with people you don't know, well ... there's nothing to say, because apart from the Star Ac ', " Les Bleus "(damn how it makes my hair bristle just hearing this: evil)", and the PS, it's over we reached the Antarctic in rich conversation.

Short let's rewind about : Mrgreen: .

Yes Christophe, I'm a fan of plane, I have a very short term as a project to pass the PPL, and then more or less long term (financial dependence :|) the CPL and the theoretical ATPL. The situation in aeronautics is a field of ruin, and it does not work out, but hey, if I'm still waiting, I'll never do it.

Apart from that I intend to take a ULM license to pay me a machine by 10 years. I'm a glider pilot right now, that's all :D!

I hope to take me a Go Pro or something similar to make videos in terms, or a camera to make beautiful shots, because it is frankly exceptional seen from above!

By the way do you use what gear for your photos / videos by plane?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Some aviation videos: Jodel F11

by GuyGadebois » 07/05/20, 19:28

I hallucinate: this is a reduced model !!! (I didn't know where to post)
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 09/05/20, 13:40

I am stuck, too strong our German neighbors.

By reading a little above, I hope that Yannko will have advanced in his projects for 8 years.
The Air is not a long, calm river, just lift your head. I got used to seeing the sky ... empty.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 15/05/20, 19:26

taam wrote:I am stuck, too strong our German neighbors.

By reading a little above, I hope that Yannko will have advanced in his projects for 8 years.
The Air is not a long, calm river, just lift your head. I got used to seeing the sky ... empty.

Another ! : Shock:

And another ! : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
taam
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by taam » 15/05/20, 20:53

What do you mean the Concorde nose cannot be lowered ... and it has no train hatch ...?
: Oops:
0 x