Small pump 12V for solar heating

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

Small pump 12V for solar heating

by nonoLeRobot » 07/08/08, 18:05

Hello,

My dad made solar heating with the panels lower than the house, so the heat should raise the water (thermosiphon).

It is certainly not properly sized, because the water does not rise. The problem is certainly the ammorce, and the idea would be to put a small pump to help with a solar collector.

Would you like to find a small pump 12V (centrifugal if possible so that it stops it does not block the thermosiphoned water).

Capt Maloche gave me the idea of ​​camping gear pumps, but it's not easier to find. Would you know where I could find some?

Meric,

Nono
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/08/08, 19:10

Hello nonoLeRobot

Go to see the case. You have that in the cooling circuit that some Wolgswagen (Golf turbo?). It is a small pump that starts when you shut down the engine to circulate the cooling water and avoid hot spots in the block motor cylinder head etc .... It is designed to circulate hot water! :P

You have that too in boat equipment, but not to swallow hot water ...:frown:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 08/08/08, 11:03

Hello,
it is necessary that the tank stock hot water is placed + high that the collector, I must think yes size for BIG pipes?
and especially that the tank has a vent! or that the top of the balloon is connected to a tank placed in the open air, it will vary in height.

for the pump 12V you have 10 € on conrad, otherwise in 220 there are those washing machines, to place low point ;-) they also have solenoid valves.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Re: 12V small pump for solar heating

by Capt_Maloche » 28/08/08, 00:37

nonoLeRobot wrote:Hello,

Capt Maloche gave me the idea of ​​camping gear pumps,

Nono

Hi Nono! :D

it's the alerts that told me that we talked about me, it works!

did you find a solution?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Matt113
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Matt113 » 28/08/08, 01:13

The only pumps I know and can easily be found in 12V are the PC watercooling pumps. But pay attention to the type of pump LDPC (less discharge height but more flow) / HDPC (more discharge height but less flow.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/02/09, 10:31

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"