Important: if not receiving e-mails *@econologie.com

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Important: if not receiving e-mails *@econologie.com

by Christophe » 03/07/07, 10:40

The email problems are starting to get them to me .... : Evil: Apparently more and more providers are putting more and more severe anti spam rules with false positives (anti spam rules are therefore not well programmed) more and more frequent.

So I create a post to try to see more clearly. If you have (or think you have) problems with emails from the site or forum, this topic is for you!

1) Small rules to solve the problem easily.

If you do not receive emails from econologie.com here is a small checklist to perform.

Possible causes:

* Our message has been considered as spam by your email server

Solution: Check your spam folder (junk email, junk mail, ...) to see if our message is there. Add our domain (internetVista.com) to your list of "trusted" senders (whitelist or whitelist).

* Email servers on the Internet may be congested for a reason beyond our control.

Solution: Wait a few more minutes. If the email does not reach you, contact us.

* Your email server is equipped with a "challenge / response" system: our message sent by a server and not a human cannot respond to a confirmation.

Solution: Examine the folder containing the pending messages. Add our domain (internetVista.com) to your list of "trustworthy" senders (whitelist or whitelist)

* You entered an incorrect email address during registration.

Solution: Repeat the registration process with your correct email address.

2) Survey: who is blocked?

The question is simple: who on which email (which domain?) No longer receives (or no longer all) emails from econologie.com?

: Evil:
Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 10 / 10, 11: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
Bmag
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Bmag » 03/07/07, 11:23

Me, for example: bernard4000 () wanadoo.fr
Only a few messages arrive and I miss many responses to the topics to which I subscribe.
Damage.
Bernard
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/07, 23:04

Thanks for the reply (if it is the only one so much the better :) )

Uh can you try to subscribe to all the subject in which you participated by checking the corresponding box in your profile?

View: https://www.econologie.com/forums/comment-su ... t3838.html
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"