Should we stop the massacre? [by lejustemilieu]

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Should we stop the massacre? [by lejustemilieu]

by the middle » 06/04/10, 14:08

Should we stop the massacre?
Hello my jins (it's chti)
That's the real question.
Should we put an end to the consumer society, do we have the opportunity to turn the tide?
For the moment, it is the rich people, who lead, it is clear.
The "poor" often intelligent have a good idea, open-mindedness, a good future, but have no power.
Example:
Gillier pantone has proven itself at high levels in terms of pollution. (the industry does not follow)
Ball burner, the principle is good, but the industry does not follow ... (on the contrary)
The vacuum cleaner that does not break, that resists shocks, (industry refuses, because that would be the death of factories that make vacuum cleaners.)
The job of some engineers is to make sure that this or that material breaks after 3 or 4 years !!! it's serious…
It is the very principle of consumption that must be questioned.
What will happen if we make good equipment, and at the end of the day, billions of people are "without industrial activity", without money?
Is it possible to feed, care for, house, make happy, provide for billions of human beings without having to work ?????
That's the real question
This is the question that must arise before all others (isolate his house, low energy lamps, etc ...)
For me, all the sites "with ecological vocations" must evolve a notch higher, because I compare them to Don Quixote de la Mancha ... (without malice).
The current world drives us to individualism ...
Who is the current world? ( good question..)
Outside, it is clear that individualism is synonymous with drugs, various sufferings.
In short, it's not happiness ...
Currently, we are made to believe that happiness is the power to buy ... SERIOUS ERROR ...
Should we put an end to the consumer society?
Can we do it?
That's the question ...
Everything else is quibble ... and 51 years, we have the potato chipotage
:D
In summary, the majority of people are manipulated ...
In summary, these people like me, have no power, and lower their pants.
My goal? to sensitize the politicians who have understood nothing of life and who read everything, watch everything, the time is not for the perpetuity of their power, but for the happiness of humanity.
It's a forgotten dimension :?
Big kisses to all :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
edfed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by edfed » 06/04/10, 14:37

the consumer society will end whether we like it or not.

as a false prophet of what will happen:

- or we say shit to all this, let's just stop us dominating by taking orders, all together, to fight system, and build a better, humane and fair.

- either the system will crush us all until a big war falls on us and makes us blow up our heads.

in these somewhat crude terms, I will say what I think of the opinion of "lejustemilieu".

he is perfectly right.

in my own words, I will add that we must cut the heads of leaders and other manipulators, which are the cancer of humanity, if we do not do so, they will continue their reactions.
the ball is in our camp.

we do not need services or administrations to live in truth. on the contrary, they make us believe that they are indispensable.

the only really useful trades are the agricultures, the masons, the producers of medical materials.

the rest is a superfluity to which is added other superfluous.
such as tuning accessories, vacuum cleaner industries, banks, insurance, credit redemption, market studies, politics, etc ...
thousands of parasitic jobs that offer neither food security, nor anything at all, and live on the backs of everyone.

those who boast and defend this kind of products have nothing to eat with.

we want to eat, to lodge, and water.

that's what the people really want, nothing else. that we stop making us believe that we need an iphone or a cetelam credit.

revolve yourself, unless for you, to really defend the land is a matter of diplomacy.

Do you believe that the earth is diplomatic when it sends us counter-reactions to our actions, such as diseases, earthquakes, storms and others?

the earth is merciless and if it has to make us pour the coffee pot to protect itself, it will. So "green" friends, stop behaving like pink hippies and take up arms.

Even today, hundreds of people will lose their jobs, find themselves on the street, starving, starving, and you, what are you doing against this?

you participate in the massacre, you succumb to the temptation to buy the latest model from BMW that pollutes less.

Stop acting as a sheep.

and then damn, I see in advance the reactions, you will still defend the system, say that it is not so rotten that, that it is enough to work to get out of it.

it is no longer time to find work or to look for new, non-polluting energies, it is time to raise the masses, cut off the heads, and burn the penal code. to start again a new base. a base whose direction would be taken by very good and virtuous men, men whose generosity would be good for all.

we must react. use your intelligence to tell you.

I even come to say to myself that it would take an "enlightened tyrant" (Voltaire) to put everyone back on the right track.

we must exterminate the mafia, corruption, politics, global governance, and all that bazard. we have no choice, it is that or to accept miserably to live a nightmare indefinitely.

and for that, I would not react any more on this subject which brings me up.

here.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/04/10, 15:08

edfed wrote:the consumer society will end whether we like it or not.

as a false prophet of what will happen:

the earth is merciless and if it has to make us pour the coffee pot to protect itself, it will. So "green" friends, stop behaving like pink hippies and take up arms.
Even today, hundreds of people will lose their jobs, find themselves on the street, starving, starving, and you, what are you doing against this?

Stop acting as a sheep.

it is no longer time to find work or to look for new, non-polluting energies, it is time to raise the masses, cut off the heads, and burn the penal code.

... leave again a new base. a base whose direction would be taken by very good and virtuous men, men whose generosity would be good for all.

and for that, I would not react any more on this subject which brings me up.

here.

Well then ! :D

1) The earth, or rather, the surface of the earth on which we live, is a fragile equilibrium which in any case is doomed to change, now, when to give it a conscience ...

2) yes, I am for a better division of the property

3) yes, but it takes a little organization anyway

4) No comment, see the PBS here on this Forum (Yes Yes !) : HERE

5) Hitler and Franco (among the last ones) presented themselves just like that ...

6) We see that
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Aumicron
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Aumicron » 06/04/10, 15:12

lejustemilieu wrote:For the moment, it is the rich people, who lead, it is clear.
The "poor" often intelligent have a good idea, open-mindedness, a good future, but have no power.

The "poor" have the power not to consume, but I have the impression that they do not know it!
0 x
To argue.
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 06/04/10, 15:17

To bounce,

We work to manufacture, provide a service that will be useful to another

We sell our work and a currency of exchange allows us to buy a service or good produced by another

Great, this system is very good

But it is speculation and the power to make money "work" that messes up and imposes this irrelevant growth. the money must not provide a work equivalent, it must remain a currency of exchange

This is the place to fight edfed

In doing so, we could widely produce all of our needs and hobbies with 4h working day
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Should we stop the massacre? (by lejustemilieu)

by Obamot » 06/04/10, 16:07

lejustemilieu wrote:The job of some engineers is to make sure that this or that material breaks after 3 or 4 years !!! it's serious…

It has a name that is even referenced to the UN language service:
"Planned obsolescence" or "built-in obsolescence".
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsolescen ... amm%C3%A9e

lejustemilieu wrote:It is the very principle of consumption that must be questioned.

Yes.

lejustemilieu wrote:What will happen if we make good equipment, and at the end of the day, billions of people are "without industrial activity", without money?
Is it possible to feed, care for, house, make happy, provide for billions of human beings without having to work ?????
That's the real question

Some solutions already exist, but not many are in a hurry to implement them. For example, maintenance contracts for large photocopiers. The companies refuse in principle that you buy them, however the service is provided all year ... except that the one who can not afford to find himself without anything ...
I remember the IBM racketeering during the ball typewriter era. It took nothing to disturb them and they were very expensive. It was for them a market of "captives", because there was nothing else simple and which allowed to change the fonts. 1 year of "service" paid for the machine, but it was not for the beautiful eyes of the planet or in the interest of the craftsman of the film .... On the other hand, no way to do without, because the slightest intervention cost more than the price of the machine ... a real scandal at the time ...

The problem is the famous "think different", all human activity should be reviewed. Yet the utopians of Apple who had launched the PC with a human face, and who launched the revolutionary (for the time) Macintosh with its graphical interface which put to oblivion the concept of "big cauldron" (again from IBM ..) in democratizing the publishing tool of printers, had to "fall into line". At the time a "Macintosh" was easily worth more than 10 € uros. A strip of one meg of ram was worth 000 FF (or 4000 €). Today it is a complete PC that we find for the same price ... Unfortunately, humans will only change if they are forced and forced to do so ...

The underlying question to all of this is Amha politics. Globalization (understand by that the badly named: "market economy") is a powerful means to bend the peoples who would have independentist inclinations ... just like the system of debt money (as Capt_Maloche thinks and some others) or speculation on stock markets or even commodities ... in short, all these problems are linked.

It appears that man would not be able to live other than in a logic of "predation" whose money would be the sinews of war. It appears that man would be incapable of disciplining himself unless assailed by the constraint. In short, the man we would like to be so responsible would not be able to be responsible. In any case, these are the arguments repeated by the defenders of the system.

... while waiting the system is under perfusion. And if there were not these Communists of Chinese, the capitalist world would have sunk, not so long ago. You said weird : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
oli 80
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

humanitarian business like another

by oli 80 » 06/04/10, 19:11

Hello, here is where I fell, it is an example of people who have ideas but unfortunately the industry does not follow
http://luc.merlovisking.chez-alice.fr/p ... olaire.htm

here it is about JF Wadel who has designed many interesting systems but which the industry considers "not expensive enough"
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 06/04/10, 20:32

It appears that man would not be able to live other than in a logic of "predation" whose money would be the sinews of war. It appears that man would be incapable of disciplining himself unless assailed by the constraint. In short, the man we would like to be so responsible would not be able to be responsible. In any case, these are the arguments repeated by the defenders of the system.

The "savages" of all times and continents have found a balance with the environment without devastating the surrounding resources in a finite and difficult environment. We can learn a lot by trying to understand their knowledge and their adaptation to the environment, and we can also take a critical and constructive look at what "we" do. They have succeeded where we are failing miserably.

Instead, let's try to make the most of what we can learn from the "savages", our "civilization" has certainly missed out on essential things, but all is not good to throw away .... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 06/04/10, 20:57

Hello!

The destruction of the environment is not inevitable, but indeed an additional "market" making our dependence ever stronger on the "system".
We are in a liberal system, the choices of the "consumers" determine the market, of course the latter and "directed" in a very precise direction.

People need to "wake up" to the problems of our society.
While in many cases we are forced (eg transport), but in many cases, many people prefer to undergo and follow the flock ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
edfed
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by edfed » 06/04/10, 22:08

to be taken seriously, one would have to be defiled in luxury cars, in a suit and tie, made up like TV presenters, and talk like ministers.
all that to address a people who cause worse than a polecat and talk to them to let go of excessive consumption, finished the pedestrian streets where there is an iphone promo or balances at pimkie.
0 x