Together let's create jobs

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
nightrow
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by nightrow » 12/02/08, 23:12

My answer was obviously to be taken in the 2nd degree (see in the 3rd).

I admit not making the link on the other hand with jobs lost in Quebec ...
0 x
missécolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by missécolo » 12/02/08, 23:20

I do NOT live in Europe so I cannot make a link ...
0 x
Ariane xx Let's make a concrete gesture, save the planet !!
yanyan26
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by yanyan26 » 13/02/08, 09:30

Hello

I want to clarify that this is an email I received.
I think that the title "Together, let's create jobs" should not be taken in the 1st degree.
I don't pretend to create jobs I'm just a poor worker :D
On the other hand, I'm fed up with being taken for milk cows.
We are promised tax cuts and result:

Small retirees must repay their TV license fees.
Internet users lose their bonus of 20 euros for their declaration. etc., etc..

If I can put my grain of sand in their well oiled mechanics, I would do it. It is on that a grain is nothing but with a handful of sand it will already be better.

You see Christophe that we can answer without lowering people lower than earth. For a moderator it's not pretty, pretty

Everyone has their opinions and ideas. They are apparently not the same, too bad, it takes everything to make a world.

But you won't have: "My freedom to think" la la la la la la
0 x
http://yanyan.26.free.fr/

Nature is a balance parfait.Si you know look good, it will reveal to you can be his secret.
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 13/02/08, 09:43

Hello,

I agree with you on one thing: we suffer far too many charges!
So I disagree on the rest: instead of doing everything to create additional charges, we should rather help reduce them!

yanyan26 wrote:Hello

I want to clarify that this is an email I received.
I think that the title "Together, let's create jobs" should not be taken in the 1st degree.
I don't pretend to create jobs I'm just a poor worker :D
On the other hand, I'm fed up with being taken for milk cows.
We are promised tax cuts and result:

Small retirees must repay their TV license fees.
Internet users lose their bonus of 20 euros for their declaration. etc., etc..

If I can put my grain of sand in their well oiled mechanics, I would do it. It is on that a grain is nothing but with a handful of sand it will already be better.

You see Christophe that we can answer without lowering people lower than earth. For a moderator it's not pretty, pretty

Everyone has their opinions and ideas. They are apparently not the same, too bad, it takes everything to make a world.

But you won't have: "My freedom to think" la la la la la la
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/08, 10:15

yanyan26 wrote:You see Christophe that we can answer without lowering people lower than earth. For a moderator it's not pretty, pretty

You're not the author of this idea, are you? Sorry but I was nice and I think it was simply a CON (or a 12 year old kid) who launched this idea ... all the other members have confirmed it.

You must have an ABSOLUTE ignorance of the economy to launch such an idea.

yanyan26 wrote:Everyone has their opinions and ideas. They are apparently not the same, too bad, it takes everything to make a world.

Everyone has the right to have their own opinion, but when it is biased, the least you can do is listen to the voice of reason ...

yanyan26 wrote:But you won't have: "My freedom to think" la la la la la la

You can think what you want ... but you can't relay or defend shitty ideas on a forum "serious" without having to return the crank ...
Last edited by Christophe the 13 / 02 / 08, 10: 18, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/02/08, 10:16

indy49 wrote:Hello,

I agree with you on one thing: we suffer far too many charges!
So I disagree on the rest: instead of doing everything to create additional charges, we should rather help reduce them!

+1
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"