Cursed Scholars

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/03/06, 16:12

Moue ... I do not think he had such a miserable life compared to other "discoverers" of these books ... most of which are simply dead (directly or indirectly) from their discoveries ... a golden retreat (2700 € net according to what he said + sale of his books) CNRS research director ... You see the contrast?

I find that the choice of JPP (UFO hunter) discredit a little all other inventor or discoverer of these books ... but fortunately it appears that at the end of Volume 3 :D
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 23/03/06, 16:59

Yeah that's what I wanted to come to, in the list, there is surely the true false but I do not see how we can bring any credibility it is all based on hypothetical experiences that people do not has succeeded in reproducing, and the only argument in their favor is the conspiracy theory, but absolutely no input on the facts.

There is also meyer in the list ....
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 24/03/06, 08:43

Hello

In the 2 volume:
"André Gernez, former Chief Medical Officer at the Roubaix Hospital, who discovered in the sixties the way to stop any cancer by periodic intake of a mild sedative commonly used for infants and with no side effects. Although having for a while held the attention of the US government of President Nixon, this discovery was finally stifled in France as in the US "

As we know that everything that revolves around cancer generates a turnover of 56.000.000.000 $ in 2001 states, we understand that they are in no hurry to find a definitive cure.
(By the way, the sedative in question was removed from the market because "unprofitable")
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/03/06, 09:06

nonoLeRobot wrote:Yeah that's what I wanted to come to, in the list, there is surely the true false but I do not see how we can bring any credibility it is all based on hypothetical experiences that people do not has succeeded in reproducing, and the only argument in their favor is the conspiracy theory, but absolutely no input on the facts.

There is also meyer in the list ....

That's right but there are also Tesla and Makhonine ... They were geniuses ... then anyway it would be enough to confirm the thesis of the plot ...

Too bad it lacks JL Perrier but perhaps he was not graduated enough to appear in these books?

If not in relation to the plot excuse me but the fact that public environmental institutions have ignored (and still do not know) my different calls for help to develop the Pantone still has a tendency to defend "We do not touch my oil consumption" ....
:|
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/03/06, 20:29

Econology wrote:If not in relation to the plot excuse me but the fact that public environmental institutions have ignored (and still do not know) my different calls for help to develop the Pantone still has a tendency to defend "We do not touch my oil consumption" ....
:|

There is a difference between the "convergence of interests" and the plot.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/06, 20:54

Christine wrote:There is a difference between the "convergence of interests" and the plot.

Exact but it's subtle ... "The convergence of interest is to let the annoying people die, the plot is to eliminate them" ... That's it?
Last edited by Christophe the 27 / 03 / 06, 21: 24, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/03/06, 21:19

Yeah, that's it.

Subtle but essential.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/03/06, 21:20

ESSENCEtiel do you mean? : Cheesy:
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"