Save a video in Stream from YouTube or Google Video

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Save a video in Stream from YouTube or Google Video

by Christophe » 17/07/07, 14:34

Last edited by Christophe the 06 / 10 / 10, 11: 58, 3 edited once.
0 x
stef5555
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by stef5555 » 17/07/07, 19:01

:P and once you have saved the flv file in question you can go to the site:

http://media-convert.com/convertir/ to convert your flv file to any format (or almost) to be readable for example on a tv or other (mp4 player for example)

the flv are readable by the reader VLC (freeware)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/08, 14:43

A very interesting alternative to your method (online files of several dozen Mo blah blah) is to use FREE FLV Converter which works very well and is 100% free ...

I will put it for download on the site.
Last edited by Christophe the 14 / 03 / 08, 15: 04, 1 edited once.
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 14/03/08, 14:59

If you use the Firefox browser, there is a tool integrated into it that allows you to save a video stream, in this case "Dowloadhelper"
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/08, 15:02

Yes, chatam, but you'll have it in .flv right?

Hence the utility of this converter that I just put in the downloads: https://www.econologie.com/free-flv-conv ... -3732.html

In order to make the video readable by other media (ipod, divx reader living room ... etc ...)
0 x
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 15/03/08, 00:23

Otherwise under firefox there is cacheviewer which allows to recover
the cached file. It works for all (well almost) the
sites offering videos.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/11, 12:49

The methods mentioned above do not work with TV channels streaming since. For this Maximus Leo found us TVO:

Description:

TVO is a portable application that includes all the tools you need to play and record videos on TV Replay lists, as well as to watch WebTV and view or listen to video and audio podcasts.
The channels offered are as follows: WEB TV Orange, Canal +, M6 replay, Direct8, Pluzz, France5, Arte + 7, Gulli, TF1, TMC, Histoire., Canal D, Historia, Ztélé, TSR, Tou.TV, LCP, i> Télé, Dailymotion, RTBF, Canal Vie and DirectStar.

The software includes a download manager allowing:

* To control their progress.
* To interrupt one of them.
* To resume an interrupted download (resume function).
* View the downloaded video directly from the interface (via your default player).
* Consult the log files being downloaded.

You can view the videos in the MPlayer default player or configure the software to use an external player like VLC or KMPlayer.

TVO also includes a very useful toolbox to download feeds, post-process videos, assemble videos, encode videos in DivX, have file information via Mediainfo integration, upload videos via a FTP.

TVO allows you to schedule downloads, put downloads in a basket, downloads can be resumed at the launch of TVO.

Portable version
TVO 3.7

Download here: http://www.gratilog.net/xoops/modules/m ... 0&lid=2153

Interesting especially for the reports Arte and France TV!

Thank you Leo!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/10/11, 15:47

... on Mac it's hypersimple now ... But yapa reason that it does not work on pc.

With the add-on for Firefox: MP4 Downloader 1.3.2, you have a [Downloader] button all over a page where there is a YouTube sequence, DailyMotion, FaceBook video or Vimeo ... !!!

You click faster than your number (hi, hi, hi ...) and so on ... I'm a lonely cowboy ...

In addition it does not create a temporary file on an external server (usually your provider) so first it's faster ... and so the confidentiality of what you download is almost total ... ( well, it's good for the paranoes as a bibi ... ^^ is that it?) ( : Cheesy: )

To see the options:
http://mp4downloader.mozdev.org/firstru ... irstTime=1
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/10/11, 16:38

Good! Even easier with this thing!

With these 2 softs, we are well equipped !!

Thank you 'bamot!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/11, 06:33

I tested a little more in detail the 2 utilities, it goes from hell !!

If MP4 downloader does not work (on some video of dailymotion for example) use the downloader by url of TVO (icon with the penguin) ...
0 x