Roll clean, yeah yeah ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
The Passing

Roll clean, yeah yeah ...

by The Passing » 15/09/05, 19:12

Everyone gives a good conscience by wanting to use or by using alternative energies "I roll in oil", etc ... but who among us does it first and foremost for the planet, putting the financial aspect in second?

I still have the very big impression that it is the wallet that speaks first in 99% of cases, right?

Come on, be honest :)

I start: I made the choice to replace my two vehicles by two others with LPG (the first in August 2004 and the other this year in July) for the cleanliness of this fuel: no smoke, no bad smell in city, and very low pollutant emissions compared to other conventional fuels.

I admit that I behaved like a sheep while driving diesel because we were so stuffed the slack with this fuel <_ <If I had known LPG before, I would NEVER have used diesel: angry:
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 15/09/05, 20:00

To be frank, "I roll in the oil" precisely, but believe me, if I had the choice, I would much prefer to pay and not get fucked ... because filling your tank yourself is frankly not the simplest thing in the world.

As for LPG which pollutes less certainly, but consumes more, and always fossil fuel, for me it is not really a solution ... except for the portfolio ...
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 15/09/05, 20:04

abyssin3 wrote:[...] As for the LPG which pollutes less certainly, but consumes more, and always fossil fuel, [...]

For information:
- LPG = 40% from petroleum and 60% from natural gas fields.
- The overconsumption is not huge at all on reasonable displacement engines (less than 1800cc).

Personally, I'm thinking of getting rid of cars :D
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 15/09/05, 20:10

FYI, "natural gas" comes from natural gas wells which are what ??? surely not biofuel, but fossil gas, open gas fields ... Nothing says that what is "natural" is biomass. Oil is natural too ...
LPG for gas Oil Liquefied.
0 x
The Passing

by The Passing » 15/09/05, 20:19

That's right, but between diesel and gas, the choice is quickly made;)
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 15/09/05, 20:42

That's right, ....

So it boils down that for you, the main reason is: $$$$$$
And if by the way, it can "look" (only) ecological, why not ...
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 15/09/05, 21:17

we must also admit that we have not been given too many choices to advance our sacrosanct cars: petrol, diesel, oil, gas or even wood gas and always with these old mills that date from Vercingetorix !!! : blink:
when will we move on to something to get around there?
must also say that clean energy does not pay and above all does not fill the coffers of our chubby oil and leaders who themselves do not care if it pollutes our poor planet which unfortunately can no longer bear this bullshit
come on! we are all on the train that rushes straight into the canyon !!! : angry:
bye bye Earthlings and we move on to something said Gaya! :(
0 x
MobyleX
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by MobyleX » 15/09/05, 21:42

A2E wrote:we must also admit that we have not been given too many choices to advance our sacrosanct cars: petrol, diesel, oil, gas or even wood gas and always with these old mills that date from Vercingetorix !!! : blink:

It is demand that creates supply: it is a question of will on the part of the inhabitants of the Earth. But it's easy to say "it's not us ..."

Finally things start to move thanks to the oil which will soon create a demand for biofuels (oils for now) and too many outlaws for the state to pass up.
0 x
Dream is real freedom, it is the hope, nobody can stop you.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 15/09/05, 22:01

Hello,
Rolling in oil is not a solution it is a temporary patch it is necessary that the combustion engine disappears The only way that would be interesting is the electric motor electric transport, provided you do the electricity so own hydroelectric like in Quebec or wind, but in the most ecological way possible, Certainne region are favored with them to exploit their potential.
All the good attempts to operate electric cars were killed in the bud, we had an example with the COUTURE engineer
which designed a 4 wheel motor car that worked too well.
they dissolved all the team and scattered the engineers, the same scenario happened when engineers built the AROW plane in the 50s, A shame for the way of CANADIAN government.
Andre
0 x
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by khartoum » 15/09/05, 22:36

Hello Andrew.
But the question remains the same: "How to supply electricity on a large scale without polluting?".
It is sure that to recharge his car a wind turbine is enough ... but to power his hair dryer, his electric stove and so on !!!
Easy you will say to me, drying your hair is bad for their health and for the cook you just have to take one from the wood. Ok, I live in the countryside and that's what I do (for the stove in winter). But in town ???
0 x
A CX is Bo ... But it's rusty !!! :(

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"