Resignation of Benedict XVI and the new Pope Francis

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 18/03/13, 12:54

Since this directly concerns more than one billion inhabitants, the subject is far from insignificant

There are some who really have nothing to do but waste their time!

As I said earlier, cqfd:
"I divert the attention of the people from the real problems"
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 18/03/13, 14:49

There are some who really have nothing to do but waste their time!
that's the whole question of the relative value of time! In reality what do we do from our birth: wait for the hour of our death ... which solves all the problems in question. A maxim says: "what is the use of winning the world if it is to lose its soul"... for those who have one, of course!

As I said earlier, cqfd:
Quote:
"I divert the attention of the people from the real problems"
The only real problems are those that everyone, at their level, has to solve. For one it will be facing poverty, the other illness, the other a death, an accident, unemployment, wealth, (yes!), Etc ... and the rest of the "real problems "in question becomes of little importance.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 18/03/13, 19:59

It's still scary such a fear of freedom and the need to choose a master ...
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/03/13, 07:42

hamed hello
It's still scary such a fear of freedom and the need to choose a master ...
it is the animal side that comes out with the need of a pack leader. On the other hand, true independence is almost impossible in this world we live because of socio-cultural conditioning and when we manage to free ourselves from one or two conditionings, there are still dozens that we are not trying to eliminate, but which in addition reassures us (even if it is an illusion).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/03/13, 20:39

Decidedly Pope Francis I like more and more by his commitment ...humanitarian and environmental!

He's even going to teach the heads of states ... well done for them lol.

In my opinion, this will be a super pope, better than Jean Paul 2 ...

Not that you like everyone that much.

Watch out Francois! You do not want them to shoot you ... :|
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 19/03/13, 20:44

It must be recognized, for their benefit, that Catholics do not have a monopoly on "starmania"!

It seems to me that it is not possible (nor desirable?) To eliminate a minimum "dose" of belief, given the difficulty of establishing a purely rational certainty * ... since reason leads to doubt ... and certainty is proof of an error in reasoning!

In this context, fanaticism is the inability to listen to the other, as soon as it displays a different opinion: rather than contesting this word, it is the speaker who is suppressed, so insupportable is a questioning of an explanatory grid intimately involved in the psychic integrity of the fanatic! :frown:

* I do not speak of points of detail, but of global visions.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 20/03/13, 08:23

Oh yes!
0 x
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 20/03/13, 13:07

Absolutely !

"What is the use of winning the world if it's to lose your soul" ... for those who have one, of course!

Then there are two philosophical currents that take precedence:

- Those who think that man is born with a soul.
- Those who think that he does not have one but that he wins as his life progresses.

I think there is a third one:

The man is born with a soul but she is virgin of all emotion.

the soul is what would look like a flight recorder, a black box.
At birth it is blank of any information, like a hard disk just formatted.
As his life progresses, a living being performs actions that he perceives as good or bad.
The backlash of these actions triggers or not an emotional response of the soul because it vibrates like a rope.
At the end of its life, depending on what it has done, the soul of the living being "weighs itself" and decides, according to its positive or negative balance, to start a cycle of reincarnation again or to go to the next higher stage, towards a more complex being, a bit like a computer program created on an old computer and which needs another more powerful computer to run perfectly.
This is what the ancient Egyptians called the soul weighing (they had still put their finger on something important), and they thought it was the Anubis God who did it.
Of course, there are humans whose souls are desperately devoid of all emotion, in whom they are condemned to repeat indefinitely the cycle of reincarnations ad vitam eternam, because they will be unable to evolve.
It is the emotions that determine whether we are capable of compassion or not.
Unfortunately, most humans are unable to do this today, we are heading straight for barbarism.
We are really just barbarians with a medium level of technology.
A true evolved civilization can be recognized above all by what I call "the link", ie a collective consciousness turned towards the same goal and not a mass of individuals incapable of communicating among themselves full of contradictions and having for only goal that their small personal profit in the short term, as it seems that is the rule nowadays ...
As the Apocalypse says: "And they will weep, their gold, their myre, and their gems, not being able to sell them any more because no one will want them any more ..."
This is not exactly the exact phrase, but it does sum up the fact that we are exactly at that moment of the Apocalypse.
Oh yes, we're right in the middle, more exactly half of it, just when people are starting to lose interest in the consumer society. What does this quote refer to?
: Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/03/13, 13:30

Riddle:

where does God live?
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 20/03/13, 20:43

As I do not think that coming from you it's a joke, I venture!

Of course, the verb “to live” is to be taken in the figurative sense in the very metaphysical case which concerns us here.
For Spinoza, God is everywhere in creation: "Deus sive natura *".
As this philosopher corresponds little to the current sensibility and that, moreover, the sky does not make any more recipe since it is populated of satellites and various waste, perhaps one could advance that it lives the heart of each believer ?

* "God or nature": it establishes an equivalence.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"