Reserved for more than 18 years;)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/05/13, 11:24

Christophe wrote:Waw Macro, what a beautiful "Mea Culpa" ...

Admits, however, that you have come to be quite raw in some other subject :) so that's why I made this remark! : Cheesy:

There is the way to speak and the way to act ... There is also the way to adapt to those who listen to you ...

It is clear that I do not balance berruréen jokes (De Berrurier Alexandre Benoit, a colorful character in my favorite readings) when I'm at the restaurant with the direction of my box ... And I avoid calling my wife my little whale : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Just as when I get checked on the road I do not say: he wants what the dirty cop con; but: hello sir agent, what is it that I can do to be nice ???

However, I know where I come from; the school of France from below, with the peasant family, butchers and truck drivers, berrichon moreover ...

And then ..You have the age ... The morality of a man becoming rigid when the rest tends to be no more ...
I was going to forget..I became electromobiliste on more than 80% of my displacements ... It must decrease the rate of testosterone..Or then the electromagnetic disturbances of the mixer must pass me the vats in the microwave ...

: Cheesy: : Cheesy:

good stuff the loulous !!!
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/05/13, 11:39

The myth of the Macro that flies away! : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 21/05/13, 11:46

Hey ... What did you expect : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
netshaman
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by netshaman » 21/05/13, 13:37

Excellent!
: Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 27/05/13, 18:53

Macro wrote:
but: hello sir agent, what is it that I can do to be nice ???
!

Chiche ??? I would like to see that [you make a camera at the same time!]
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/05/13, 20:02

yeap Macro,

I like your last message, lots of things suggested.

And you still have the 160V continuous from your Chernomobile to straighten everything you want.

Be careful with men in blue anyway ... As soon as they ask you for delicate things that are really nice ...

We never know with the evolution of the manners ... the police modernize, one says : Mrgreen:
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/05/13, 09:22

Did67 wrote:
Macro wrote:
but: hello sir agent, what is it that I can do to be nice ???
!

Chiche ??? I would like to see that [you make a camera at the same time!]

Word of Macro I talk to them like that ... The last time they summoned me (by phone) on Sunday 17 February for a story of dismantling of a network of stup (minimacro first was in the list of telephone contact of a great trafficker stopped with 4grammes of cabanis resins deus sms exchanged a photo google image of a barette and a response of minimacro: that's two grams damn it's expensive !!! l) ... I tell them I held the following discourse:
Gentlemen, I can only congratulate you for having so valiantly defended the interests of the population by putting an end to the actions of a ho how dangerous association of criminals ... The under-officer looked at me with machine gun eyes ... You know, little gentleman that you are, that we can seize your kid's cell phone and take it into custody ... What a mossieur cell phone, the agent He has none ... me openly for a poor ham left and it is you who will find yourself in the hole for contempt ... No no mossieur the only cell phone that my son can have at his disposal is the one in my name which is in my pocket here in the common law area (on the public highway in front of the entrance to the gendarmerie) and currently serves me to record the conversation we are having (total bleuf I am unable to use his samsung wave 3 my greasy finger sausages do not make touch screens react). My wife snatched me from in front of the gendarme who was obviously losing his calm ... Your kid, we are going to put him in custody, it will get you down ... It is sure that it will be inconvenient for the continuity of his schooling ... Only I think that it will not be today or in any case difficult to achieve ... Since he will only be 16 years old ... Tomorrow ... And that as we have clearly specified your superior who is currently hearing our son, we will respond to a summons from the gendarmerie as a witness and not on the order of the prosecutor or a judge ... 3 seconds later they came to pick up my wife for reading and signature of the declarations of the kid .. I was forbidden to return ... The worst part in all this is that nobody, neither him, nor us, had to produce any kind of identity document. ... Any person would have been able to "testify" in his place ... We had to be reconvened within 3 to 6 weeks ... 14 happened ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/13, 13:50

Little reminder we had a interesting scientific discussion about female orgasm a while ago...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 28/05/13, 14:12

Science is nice ... Personally I prefer practical work ... And as I personally still practice in the same laboratory ben I do not think I have an interesting answer to give others ... Unless he come to work in my lab when I'm not here ... And I will not give them the sesames : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/05/13, 14:35

Ah here is the authentic Macro that comes back :) : Cheesy:
0 x