Econological reports

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Econological reports

by Christophe » 06/09/05, 14:40

By the way, I proposed the HVB video of 6 clones.

I hope this will lead to dissemination.

For those who do not know this video here it is here:
https://www.econologie.com/video-hvp-doc ... -2078.html

This is one of the best HVB video I've seen (if not the best)
Last edited by Christophe the 22 / 01 / 11, 09: 24, 2 edited once.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 07/09/05, 22:26

She is great this video! Great job 6clones :)
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
SAVOIE73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by SAVOIE73 » 20/10/05, 13:23

Hello,

I had not seen this topic, so I started discussions on another ... In short ...

The idea would be to go even further by proposing a concept for a key broadcast
in hand, broadcast at prime time on a "Major" network (The 1 or
France television) ...

In fact, the idea would be to bring together 5 or 6 "parallel" technologies that are proven to work, are industrially viable and environmentally friendly. And to propose the presentation to a program where would be invited, a politician, a scientist, an industrial politicar "ecological" ... a few consumers .... All presented of course at a prime time.

For example, we could select:

- The HVB
- The Pantone
- Stirling and their geothermal and energy applications.
- Magnetic motors (would need a demonstator ...)
- Electrostatic capture for recharging batteries ...

In short, if you are interested we could open a topic, architect all this, build a concept and ... go to the assault!

Warning ! On this occasion, no question of controversy about conspiracy, extraterrestrials or secret energies etc .... It is mainly because of this kind of ranting that we are
take for sweet crazy people ...

The goal is not to drown in a political debate and ideology ...

We go cheerfully, professionally with, simple concepts, clear and proven, not too much
shocking about the implementation and the industrial cost ...

All calibrated and studied to the nearest millimeter to leave no flaws to the opponent ... Because for their part, there will be no gifts either.

So, if you like it we can start building a synopsis, and content, which would allow me a first approach with some contacts ....
0 x
SAVOIE73
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by SAVOIE73 » 24/10/05, 10:45

Hello again,

I confirm that this kind of project could actually work.

On the other hand I would need 5 Brief summaries (1 / 2 page to 1 page max) on each of the technologies
mentioned (or another that you would consider more appropriate for this kind of occasion).

For each summary, I would need the name of 1 or 2 people who would be willing to
present the material, talk about it. The ideal would be 1 technician for each of the concepts with
1 experimenter.

Those who are interested can PM me "er" ... Since I'm in Paris I can
also move to have a sequence of chattering around a drink.
0 x
toutatis
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by toutatis » 24/11/05, 10:45

Hello

I am a multimedia and video animator in the Lot (46), so I have the gear necessary for filming, as well as editing.
I'm up for a project like this one, but we must define at the beginning what we want and the TV standard.
I propose 2 options:
an 6 minutes which presents with concrete example a pantone montage. For this 6 min it takes a very simple scenar with the bare minimum for the viewer to collide and realize that it is possible.
an 52 min so same thing but very complete with different example of realization and an explanation of the more complete operation (schema, video, model ...).
in fact there is a huge amount of preparation work before writing, preparing, mock-up, and then decoupage the subject for the organization (concept history, manufacturing, implementation, vacuum test, load ...)
filming should not take more than 2 days off, as the editing will be longer, but will depend on the preparation upstream., if there is a storyboard accurate it will go faster, then see if one puts a musical support, because it has a hit unless someone is buying music to put or finding an econologist musicians;)

the 6 min will, in my opinion, as difficult to achieve as the 52 because in a short time it is necessary to show bcp of thing and infos.
a+

I am at your disposal for questions, and if this branch of the world is trying to organize the writing.
I can prepare a general framework but for the technical aspects I will be too short;)).
I proposed pantone but the subject can be different, of course. :)

re a +
0 x