Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
delnoram

by delnoram » 21/08/13, 22:47

Christophe wrote:he does not see the harm he himself does to certain subjects. Even if he often brings interesting comments!

You raise an important point here, which Obamot himself underlines without however appreciating its exact meaning, that is to say, that repetition (whether it is true or not is in this case unimportant) generates itself the disinterest in posting a response.
To give an opinion, a link to an answer, an answer (which one can think of being the only possible) is a good thing, to repeat it ends up harming the subject, but also to the answer, since the method often blocks the positions .

Obamot wrote: it's exhausting because you have to repeat, repeat and repeat again and again, the same things and the debates go in circles and reach saturation
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/08/13, 23:24

Well yes, it's the "let it go" I was talking about! The problem is, it is selective!

Christophe wrote:For the rest Obamot was one of the rare members of the forum to know my private life and what I experienced as difficulties these last 2 years ... then accuse the "head of forum"of all the evils it is a little too easy ... on the contrary it was maybe a mistake to confide in this" character "...

Heuuuuhhh, then there, it will surprise more than one, since indeed nobody was here aware (and will never know anything for that matter, whatever happens). But sorry, who will understand anything about your attitude towards me !? So how would you explain that someone so loyal - and who collaborated several months in the secret development of the other forum - had to undergo so much mistreatment then the closed fist in the pocket, your confidences would they have been the justification, it is that?!?! ° _0

I must say that I myself never understood anything !! 
If anyone has "the fucking manual" in French? : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

As for the rest, tsss. No comment, you can sleep easy! You’re still cinching for nothing! Rather open the miracles instead of focusing the problems even elsewhere, thank you.

But I decided to protest: so I PROTEST! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

So you may try to drown the fish, this type of reaction does not rhyme anything:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post261671.html#261671
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/13, 00:39

Ben protests in silence ...: Cheesy: since you just said:

Obamot wrote:So I made the decision to withdraw for the time being from this forum to protest

We await the implementation of this beautiful promise ...

Obamot wrote:So you may try to drown the fish, this type of reaction does not rhyme anything:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post261671.html#261671

I'm obviously not the only modo you piss off ...
0 x
SixK
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by SixK » 22/08/13, 01:17

Good bah since we are talking about boosting forum...

Christophe, the advert on the left prevents seeing the list of the last 10 subjects on the home page, it's heavy ...

With a smartphone it's really painful, with a computer, it swells me to have to stretch the window.

Here it is said, I must not be the only one that bored;)

SixK
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/08/13, 07:48

SixK wrote:Christophe, the advert on the left prevents seeing the list of the last 10 subjects on the home page, it's heavy ...

With a smartphone it's really painful, with a computer, it swells me to have to stretch the window.

The last 10 subjects (15 in fact) are now visible only by members (see above) or members no longer see the ad you are talking about ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 18/09/13, 06:54

It seems that the forum resumes the best even if it is not at the level already reached but all the efforts of Christophe and the mods that I congratulate are bearing fruit, we see clearly more interesting subjects hold the top of the page and especially the cockfights have practically gone which is the best thing in my opinion for the forum and its members.

Do not let go of the piece and continue to post our experiences and interesting things from current events, innovations or others.

See you!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Christophe

by Christophe » 18/09/13, 09:07

Yes Alain I also noticed better! But it's still very volatile: some days are very active and with interesting debates, others are not ... I think it will take a few more months to raise the image of the forum among internet users ...

About the roosters, Obamot groans in private but I will not give in!

Ah, as suggested above, I made 2 facebook pages (one for the forum and econology in general and one for the store I did not want to mix the 2) but we can not say that, for the moment, it attracts crowds ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/page-faceb ... 12761.html
https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-boutiqu ... 12753.html
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 12/02/14, 16:43

when I advertise by putting a link to econology I often have a bad feedback from people rejected by the home page which puts too much emphasis on water doping pantone and too esoteric subject

for the regulars it is especially the discussions in progress which are interesting: we see the new message passing!

but for those who disembark and are not registered, they do not see the good side of this forum

another example of this kind of reaction
http://www.usinages.com/blabla/rate-que ... ml#p697684

it would be useful to redo the home page to better present the forum
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/02/14, 17:05

This corroborates, on the basis of facts, what I had suspected from my first contribution on page 5:

I see, for my part, 3 big problems and some epiphenomena:

a) too much "background noise": discussions often "epidermal" on a little everything and anything ...

I do not know if it is feasible, but it would be necessary to "classify": a section "only said on TV", a section "For those who do not believe what science says", a section "What if we changed the company ", etc etc etc ... And each one would subscribe to one or more sections ...

Me the "esoteric" sections force me to the highest point ...

More politely, I could have said that it is missing ... an editorial line !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/14, 17:48

Yep, some "ecologists" have done a lot of wrong with water doping ... and we are picking up the pieces despite all the scientific steps we have tried to do around water doping ...

Otherwise here is the editorial / intro of the home page, for the links included in the text go there: https://www.econologie.com/

This site was created in 2003 following research on the injection of water into heat engines. Its purpose is to show that it is possible to reconcile: economy (s), ecology and environment, this in particular in the field of energy.

Read the definition of econology

Today the site is divided into 5 distinct sub-parts: - this informative portal with downloads - forums help and advice in energy and the environment - an eco-friendly shop - an ecological directory - free classified ads. Learn more about how the site works.

The main areas of development for this site are as follows:

Understanding energy and its links to the economy
Understanding the problem of climate change and the problems linked to environmental degradation
To advise you free of charge and impartially on the technique and in relation to purchases or investment choices. For this, use our forums
Give or think about concrete and rapid action solutions for econologists! For example, the injection of water into heat engines

The world being what it is, the development of econology will only be possible thanks to strong political and popular wills: hence the informative interest of this site.

I am open to any modification, highlighting forums...
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"