Re-Boost them forums: topics, shares, conviviality ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 08/08/13, 18:51

Hello Christophe!

The ranking for the top global attendance.

Google and Facebook have been exchanging the first rank for some time, Google wins on the world% of user and Facebook wins on the time of use of the site.

See you!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/08/13, 19:17

ah yes ok it is the ranking which is not used for much ... google is much heavier financially than facebook and it brings a lot more service to internet users than fb! it is a classification that matters ....

it is precisely because facebook vampires the time of Internet users (and for a large part for trivialities) and the content of the rest of the web that it is a danger !!

in fact if panda filtered fb it would be ultra penalized but fb does not need google traffic ...
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 08/08/13, 19:31

In fact if we add Youtube which belongs to Google Facebook no longer carries the weight!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.

Criticism is good if added to some compliments.

Alain
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/08/13, 21:10

Facebook has never outweighed google ... and Facebook is the biggest content thief on the web ... but what does Kung Fu Panda do? : Mrgreen:

Just the number of servers: Google has more than 10 times more!

(450 against 000 according to the last figures I have in mind)
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 09/08/13, 12:10

the thread '' The evolution of biological species and ... chance '' locked, excellent initiative.

I hope it is final. :D

It was a stain in your forum for a long time.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/08/13, 11:58

Little survey of the day: who among the active members spoke of the forum around "him" (on a blog, a site, others forums, social networks, friends ...)?

Because when I see the high quality discussions we have, for example: https://www.econologie.com/forums/prospectiv ... t9286.html well I think it's enough of the mess to not talk about it anymore around you ... :|
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 21/08/13, 12:50

Christophe wrote:Little survey of the day: who among the active members spoke of the forum around "him" (on a blog, a site, others forums, social networks, friends ...)?

Because when I see the high quality discussions we have, for example: https://www.econologie.com/forums/prospectiv ... t9286.html well I think it's enough of the mess to not talk about it anymore around you ... :|

I already talked about it, but unfortunately there is a fact to take into account: ecology and scientific subjects are not the priority of people ...

Here's a quick example: the magazine "closer" (no comment!) Sells nearly 520 copies per ... week in France.
Science et vie magazine sells approximately 290 copies ... per month!
Hum!
Difficult to compare the incomparable, I know, but the facts speak for themselves, and it's the same for the net ...
Certainly the first magazine sells € 1,50 and the second € 4,20, but this difference is related to advertising, because it is proportionally more advantageous on magazines that sell best, again the principle of perverse retro-active loop!

If you want more crowds on the forum Christophe, we're going to have to put furry women and social gossip to con ...

: Mrgreen:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/08/13, 12:57

Well I would like to return to the level of a year ago ... people have not been so stupid as that in 1 year if? Ok there is the crisis which makes that the ecology (often overcharged) is no longer a priority ok!

But on the contrary, econology should become one !! At the micro economic level, to save the little money that is left to households today by making judicious investments! At the macro economic level to create real green growth!

sen-no-sen wrote:Certainly the first magazine sells for € 1,50 and the second € 4,20

Or 6 euros per month for the 1st ... but you're right, that makes more paper for the toilets! : Mrgreen:

ps: does not prevent you did not answer the question precisely, you spoke about it where how to whom?
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 21/08/13, 13:15

Christophe wrote:
But on the contrary, econology should become one !! At the micro economic level, to save the little money that is left to households today by making judicious investments!

You preach a convert!

ps: does not prevent you did not answer the question precisely, you spoke about it where how to whom?

I have talked to several friends, colleagues and people around me ... apparently in vain!
However it is not for lack of time since a large number frequent Fb!
... I really have the impression that this filthy FB to "pump" a lot of "line time" to many Internet users!
Many people trade on FB, but it is always a reaction linked to a buzz and this often falls into the spectacular rather than the reflection ...
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 21/08/13, 13:29

a lot of people around me don't use the internet, so no need to tell them about a forum (some regret the minitel which was effective as a directory!)

others use the internet, but are not used to forum : when I show them econology, it flops! they find this site too rebarative

incomprehensible subject classification

whoever follows this forum for a long time sees the subjects that interest him pass but for the one who disembarks, he finds a lot of subject full of controversy, and is quickly fed up

now to present this forum , I send by email links to subjects of interest to the person following a conversation we had

ce forum is not afraid to talk about politics or philosophy, it is a quality that I appreciate but it would be better to sort

a clear table of contents with a pure practical ecological technical section, and when a practical technical discussion becomes philosophical, we create another subject with links to the technical part

we should avoid the 50 page subjects which contain a lot of interesting things but inaccessible to new people

I see newcomers to the internet quickly appreciate wikipedia because we quickly find what we are looking for

I think a wiki is the future of a forum , with a lot of link between the wiki and the forum : all the discussion and the controversy on the forum and everything that deserves to be ranked well in the wiki
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"