electric AX purchase ... Good idea?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/12/14, 15:19

When the pro having gable and shop on street ... I had 3 once deal with them the first two times without worries the 3eme ben say that the price has gone from 60 € the monobloc used by phone on Friday at 90 by email on Monday ... I found the thing a cavalier I declined the offer ... But hey it's the game of supply and demand ...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 18/12/14, 16:06

This kind of exchange does not have to be on a forum and should be done in mp ...
But as you dropped the words, I have to answer.
I can not tell if your vehicle has hit the road, and I do not think so if the papers have not been regularized with you ...
I was just told about the general condition of the components.

This is quite common in company fleet sales. A vehicle is sacrificed to pick up all the components that will be used to roll the other vehicles in the park and we go back in all the HS equipment to be complete, sometimes, we sell outright incomplete wrecks.
On the other hand, sometimes there is an "agreement" with a buyer and a "broken down" vehicle is offered for sale which is said to be completely out of order even though it has been completely reconditioned to new ...
0 x
Arnaud M
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Arnaud M » 20/12/14, 11:40

As long as we are balanced, I can give info on Aubenas AX without batteries to 600 €:
The calculator is that of the 106 I recovered, which was dead.
This Ax has spent several years buried several months in the snow: the calculator inside is oxidized everywhere (but it still works, it's the most amazing!). It seems that SAGEM is in the same state, I want to believe it. In other words, power electronics can be considered dead.

In short, for what remains of this AX in particular, to escape absolutely (or to recover gratos as the current seller did).

For AX electric in general, reliability reserves already made above, it's still a good car.
0 x