Project z-machine.net petition

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
mezigue
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Project z-machine.net petition

by mezigue » 12/07/06, 11:59

02 / 09 version below

Project petition z-machine.net at 12 / 7 / 06

The Z machine at Sandia Laboratories, US Department of Energy, produced more than two billion degrees in an 2005 experiment. This unique equipment in the world, like its staff, is perfectly reliable, being a proven technology and the scientific elite of this field.

This temperature record opens up a hitherto unthinkable path of research: thermonuclear fusion by magnetic necking.

This new path is radically different from those followed so far, including those selected by the international consortium ITER, whose experimental tokamak reactor project is to be hosted by France for forty years from 2008, and by the project Megajoule, which aims at laser inertial fusion, in 2010, for military applications.

Sea snake from nuclear research for decades, the civil fusion would offer humanity a chance to fight effectively against poverty, global warming and for a better environment. In this sense, it interests every present and future human being.

The preliminary analysis of the Sandia laboratories discovery makes it possible for the first time to consider, in the medium or even the short term, the industrialization of an inexpensive, inexhaustible power generation process on a human scale, without radioactivity or toxic waste of any kind. The technologies envisaged are based on the integration of already existing concepts and the development of ad hoc engineering, for a relatively low anticipated cost.

The military applications of the Sandia discovery unfortunately contribute to a revival of the nuclear arms race, with cataclysmic consequences. It would be unrealistic to expect civil research to benefit from military advances in this area, now covered by secrecy.

We, citizens of France, Europe and the world of tomorrow, demand from our public authorities that this unexpected discovery be taken into account to immediately open a new research field on thermonuclear fusion. The national or international character of the project does not matter to us, provided it is civil and transparent, with a direction to real scientific skills and adequate funding, considered as alternative and competitor of other sectors.

We specifically request that researchers be provided with equipment comparable to the "Z machine".

In a strictly French context, and for the sake of good management, such a machine could be an improved version of an already existing tool, on the site of the Gramat Study Center, by means of its military decommissioning. Other associations could be envisaged, such as a site on the Megajoule site, whose scientific teams have valuable expertise in inertial fusion.

From an international point of view, these skills are also available in Russia. Theoretical and fundamental collaboration could begin without delay.

A new physics of plasmas is being born, carrying an innovative scientific project. French, our political and strategic interests dictate that we are not absent; as an inhabitant of the Earth, it is our survival that is at stake.
Last edited by mezigue the 03 / 09 / 06, 11: 27, 3 edited once.
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 12/07/06, 12:08

Not bad !
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/06, 12:23

Yes the text is nickel but frankly I'm still skeptical ... really needed the opinion of a nuclear physicist ... and especially that this experiment is confirmed by other laboratories!

In the communication principle it reminds me of the cold fusion experience of Fleischmann and Pons ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 12/07/06, 14:44

The text seems good to me. But beware of the complicated style of the genre "possessing valuable expertise ..." Aim for clarity and simplicity.
To sign :
http://www.z-machine.net/petition/index.php
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 23/08/06, 15:35

Christophe wrote :
Would really be the opinion of a nuclear physicist ... and especially that this experiment is confirmed by other laboratories!

This is precisely the purpose of the petition ...
0 x
mezigue
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Latest version of the petition by Mezigue

by mezigue » 03/09/06, 11:25

Since the launch of the petition project at the beginning of the summer, I have tried to take into account to improve some of the remarks made on Agoravox.com, zpinch.fr and Econologie.com.

As far as I'm concerned, this version is the last of a text that really starts to come out of my nose. If you have different ideas, free to you now.

For the sake of efficiency, I propose that this consultation ends at 15 September. In the meantime, a reflection on destinations and means of dissemination would be welcome, on http://www.agoravox.fr/article.php3?id_article=10680 only, in free access).
-----------
02 Version September 06

The signatories believe that the domestication of fusion energy is too important a goal for any research path to be neglected. They thus expect from their public authorities the immediate creation of a new field of research, recently opened by a major discovery: the thermonuclear fusion inertial magnetic necking.

More than two billion degrees were produced by the "Z Machine", a unique equipment in the world, Sandia Laboratories, the US Department of Energy, running 2005. For the first time in the world, this temperature record makes it possible to consider aneutronic fusion, and an inexpensive, inexhaustible power generation process on a human scale, with an almost insignificant radioactivity, unlike other fusion processes and nuclear fission.

Recall that the energy of fusion would offer humanity a chance to fight effectively against poverty, global warming and for a better environment. In this sense, it interests every present and future human being.

Unfortunately, the record of Sandia Laboratories is helping to revive the nuclear arms race, with its important military implications. The usual methods of secrecy and misinformation can only seriously disturb the development of any civil research in this area, which remains very promising.

We, citizens of all countries, concerned with ensuring for ourselves and our children the best possible future; ask that our public authorities promote the opening of a civil research program on thermonuclear aneutronic fusion. The public or private, national or international nature of the project does not matter to us, as long as it is transparent, has a management with real scientific skills and adequate funding.

We specifically request the provision of civilian researchers with experimental equipment comparable to the "Z-machine" American, a particularly low cost, particularly with regard to investments made for competing sectors.

In a strictly French context, and for the sake of good management, such a machine could be an improved version of an apparently unused tool, on the site of the Gramat Study Center, by means of its military decommissioning, or even its move to a site as the Laue Langevin Institute in Grenoble. Other associations could be envisaged, such as an establishment on the Mégajoule site, whose scientific teams have some expertise in inertial fusion.

From an international point of view, these skills are also available in Russia. Theoretical and fundamental collaboration could begin without delay.

Carrying an innovative project, a new physics of plasma is being born, under unprecedented parameters of temperature, pressure and magnetic field, which require the involvement of scientists with a pioneering spirit.

As inhabitants of the Earth, it is our survival that is at stake.

This petition is to sign on the site z-machine.net
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 03/09/06, 14:01

Do not take too much of your head, Mezigue, this text is very good. Thank you and congratulations for your job.
To sign :
http://www.z-machine.net/fr/petition.html
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/01/07, 10:01

Yes, I would like to know a little more about this process
it's better than Ither and a priori without any radioactive fallout
I also have trouble grasping this image of the z-machine: everything is a priori in heavy water

0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 29/01/07, 10:52

that's it, that's help. You see that you are not alone !!

Strangely enough, those who hit you on you every time you talk about this "thing" (we'll call it that while we wait for our managers to recognize its existence), have disappeared. : Lol: .

Ok, we'll sign the petition. But there are so many petitions in many areas that it will kill their interest.

Sarko takes care instead to find the author of the theft of his son's scooter (via DNA fingerprints, never seen) ... there they have energy to deploy and more found in 15j (including the thief); what interests them is POWER.

capt_maloche =>

She is almost 1 Mega image there !! it increases the width of the text: boring to read on a 17 ". Thanks. Now I can complain, they gave me the recipe to reduce the size : Lol: not yet applied elsewhere.
Last edited by jean63 the 29 / 01 / 07, 10: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).