Problem with IE

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 11/01/06, 11:29

In this case you will tell this log:
http://www.01net.com/telecharger/window ... 29648.html

Personally I use it since autumn and I did not see any difference in the navigation. I closed all critical ports, all shares and all risk accounts.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
rezut
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rezut » 12/01/06, 07:59

why not try MyIE2 I use it recently but I definitively abandon IE and all those who I pass it we adopt. it must be said that it is very light in size (2.18MO) it is not installed just put it under c: and create an icon on the desktop he opens the pages with tabs, prevents display ads and other junk and is filled with options configurable wish
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 12/01/06, 23:18

rezut wrote:why not try MyIE2 I use it recently but I definitively abandon IE and all those who I pass it we adopt. it must be said that it is very light in size (2.18MO) it is not installed just put it under c: and create an icon on the desktop he opens the pages with tabs, prevents display ads and other junk and is filled with options configurable wish

MyIE2 it's over for a long time : Lol: : Lol:
now this is it http://www.ldfa.net/~maxthon/fr/index.htm

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!