Serious problem with the server

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 28/08/06, 15:58

here are the dead links that I detected:
  • the link to "My profile" in the header gives us a nice

code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in
  • in the same place, the link "NewsLetters" balances a no less aesthetic

Error

that's all I've seen for now.
For the email, I want to send you one but to which address? the same one that sends response notifications?
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/06, 16:07

Thanks Targol I look at the 1) right away, I had not seen this problem yet.

For the 2) it is normal and it will be solved automatically with the management of the rewriting.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/06, 16:14

Targol wrote:here are the dead links that I detected:
[list] [*] the link to "My profile" in the header gives us a nice

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in

Repaired!

For the mail you can try webmaster @ christophe @ and mailing @ (copy in the same mail do not bother to make 3 different mails)

Goods.

In progress : management dead links related to rewriting ... it may take a while.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 28/08/06, 16:27

Christophe wrote:For the mail you can try webmaster @ christophe @ and mailing @ (copy in the same mail do not bother to make 3 different mails)

Goods.

It's not convincing:

Impossible de contacter le(s) destinataire(s) suivant(s) :

christophe@econologie.com le 28/08/2006 15:21
            Le système de messagerie n'a pas pu remettre ce message mais n'a pas signalé de raison particulière. Vérifiez l'adresse du destinataire et réessayez d'envoyer le message. Dans le cas d'un nouvel échec, contactez votre administrateur système.
            < seltanin.lectra.com #5.0.0 X-Microsoft-SMTPSVC-5-0-3248-3139-; host    iris1.directnic.com[69.46.238.251] said: 550 5.7.1 No such recipient; will    not relay (in reply to RCPT TO command)>

mailing@econologie.com le 28/08/2006 15:21
            Le système de messagerie n'a pas pu remettre ce message mais n'a pas signalé de raison particulière. Vérifiez l'adresse du destinataire et réessayez d'envoyer le message. Dans le cas d'un nouvel échec, contactez votre administrateur système.
            < seltanin.lectra.com #5.0.0 X-Microsoft-SMTPSVC-5-0-3248-3139-; host    iris1.directnic.com[69.46.238.251] said: 550 5.7.1 No such recipient; will    not relay (in reply to RCPT TO command)>

webmaster@econologie.com le 28/08/2006 15:21
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/06, 16:33

Ok thanks for the mails, will have to wait a little before the .com spreads well everywhere.

I think the mail servers are the last to be updated.

Work done: operational "error" pages
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/06, 18:57

Ongoing : management of dead links (site, forum, shop and directory) related to rewriting, there is something that I do not pick up I hope to solve in the evening

Trial in progress: I am currently testing (since 5minutes) the load capabilities of the new server (less powerful than the old one in theory) if you have any error (eg max sql connection) when browsing the site, the forum or the shop, thank you to report it to me here.

Thank you
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 28/08/06, 21:08

:? Like the others I was worried but I saw that the site of christine had also planted ... so I removed the hypothesis of conspiracy.

You know what? utopiatech also planted, a stupid story of renewal of the domain name. Jean Marc Moreau wrote to me that he is working to restore everything in speed ... I already see the hot throats that will be lost in conjectures ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/08/06, 22:36

citro wrote::? Like the others I was worried but I saw that the site of christine had also planted ... so I removed the hypothesis of conspiracy.

Oh? we did not know he had planted ...: Shock: Yet he is on the same server as Kyot-Home who has not had any problem apparently ...

citro wrote: You know what? utopiatech also planted, a stupid story of renewal of the domain name. Jean Marc Moreau wrote to me that he is working to restore everything in speed ... I already see the hot throats that will be lost in conjectures ...

Pffff I think this failure forgetting renewal is the same level as the breakdown of gasoline car ...

Hold the site of the insee.fr is again up ... well, so that's really the period ...
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 29/08/06, 08:07

hello all, bravo christophe for the job !! , I also believed that "THEY" had censored the site! phew
glad to find econology, the reason for the crasch ?? (a shot of the dst :?: : Lol: )
the link of the mail, sent me on page of erreure, then yesterday on a search engine anglophone !!! the same history : Cry:
0 x
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 29/08/06, 08:34

I just noticed that you have to register each time you answer a subject, can be normal? : Shock:
0 x