Introducing innuend0

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
innuend0
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Introducing innuend0

by innuend0 » 27/09/06, 22:40

Hi everybody,

I'm new to the site, so the purpose of this post is
to briefly introduce myself

First of all, I come from Alsace (Colmar) and I am 25 years old.
I am passionate about IT which I chose to study and which I will do my very first job.

For the past 2 years, I have been passionate about ecology and I have already spent a significant amount of time peeling the domain by scouring the Internet.

I am very interested in everything related to recycling waste, especially electronics.

All this led me to tweak in the field of electronics in order to recover and repair computer equipment.

I was for 1 year administrator and main contributor of forum on http://www.pcsilencieux.com
The purpose of this site is to reduce computer noise pollution and therefore to study their electricity consumption. (consumption ==> heat ==> noise)

I hope to have the opportunity to pass on to you my best ecological advice in this area.

Finally, I love nature, the mountains, bike rides, music.

See you soon on the forum,
Econologiquement your,
innuend0
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 27/09/06, 22:46

Welcome!

You're right, it's true that we sometimes throw bikes for a faulty junction in a memory.

We had a few social economy businesses that were hacking around in our area, unfortunately they put the key under the doormat: prices have dropped so much, performance has gone up so much, rents are so expensive that it is no longer possible .

Oxfam is still doing a good job (P4 1,4 GHz for 12 euros, everything else to match)
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be