Presentation of forum, "new files" frame

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/10, 15:07

Ralala always nitpicking ... I will test but hey ... If I lower it then it will generate more reading of the subjects.

The search function is ALSO accessible here:

Who points to https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

Frankly still in 800 x 600 in 2010 ca trou me ...99% of the sites are no longer usable in this resolution... besides I don't know how those who are still in 800 x 600 do to read the forum without becoming nutty since you have to constantly play with the "horizontal elevator" (that's what it's called I think) ... :| :|

A 19 inch LCD brand ca costs 100 € and it consumes less than a CRT and emits less magnetic fields ...

Finally ... I will not force the purchase, no but! : Lol:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/10, 15:44

More rational, wouldn't it be enough to shift the function of "research" on the other hand => either at the left margin (instead of the right margin as currently ...)

Because I fear that turning things upside down again in this very extensive page ... will destabilize others ... (on other configurations, with other users) ... and this just to please "A" yellow canaries : Mrgreen: which is likely to end up in a gourmet meal in the appropriate section ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

After all, this function is important, in a site like this!

(also at home with OSX and FireFox, the block: "New files""New articles", does not interfere with the entry in the field "search" it's just at the lower limit) ...
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/06/10, 16:22

re

c moa ki è asked mai c pa for moa

mexapere muddy alusion

it's just at the lower limit) ...
well yes it is at the lower limit

Christophe to change the position of the frame for a while ago, it has been lowered by 40 pixels but that too you hadn't noticed considering your reflection
Last edited by coucou789456 the 06 / 06 / 10, 12: 06, 1 edited once.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/06/10, 20:26

please

for me it's good ... it only hides the end of the last subject when I'm not connected, but it is enough that I connect to be happy

it no longer hides the research, everything is fine for me! I will not classify econology in the category of stupid sites that force me to increase the resolution

but it's not just me: is it good to plug half of the list of new messages to visitors in small screens?

I can say that the frame of the files to download must not be superimposed but integrated into the page

that it is duplicated between the top and the bottom doesn't bother me: it's always the top that is seen first
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/06/10, 21:13

chatelot16 wrote:I can say
(use the same spelling as Christophe)

that it is duplicated between the top and the bottom doesn't bother me: it's always the top that is seen first

Yes, but now it is tripled by clicking on the yellow square (news from the site), which is also can be hidden, at the top right, in small resolution ...
:D

RSS missing?
(I do not use it...)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/06/10, 21:23

coucou789456 wrote:c moa ki è asked mai c pa for moa

I also said that for a long time when I went to see Françoise Dolto ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/06/10, 21:39

gegyx wrote:
chatelot16 wrote:I can say
(use the same spelling as Christophe)

yes when i wrote like that it didn't seem very safe to me, but I didn't find any better

on another computer with a larger screen there is also a spell checker, but there is none and you have to do without ...
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/06/10, 21:42

the yellow square feed rss: we will have to explain because I went to wikipedia: gibberish made my hair stand on end!

however it is often wikipedia which enlightens me on the main principle, but there it is black light ...
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 04/06/10, 21:58

good evening chatelot16

we finally arrived at a compromise, we will do with it, on the other hand, you do not find that some are chier by their way of speaking, great lesson giver as always.

there is only one thing they can do is speak and criticize, sink those who try to challenge them ... no need to tell them something, they have everything.

it reminds me of a message I wrote about another econologist who was beating us down with his moral lessons.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post161682.html#161682

there was 1 small message hidden in the post, it is still there besides, except that I removed the last word and replace by dots, the letters underlined in the text are to put in the place of the dots, c is a little game.

jeff
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/06/10, 22:04

chatelot16 wrote:I'll have to explain because I went to wikipedia: gibberish made my hair stand on end!

however it is often wikipedia which enlightens me on the main principle, but there it is black light ...

Not very difficult to use however, seen on https://www.econologie.com/abonnement-pa ... -3672.html

How to use an RSS feed?

# Using tools on the Web, examples:
Netvibes, Google, Yahoo, MSN, LaMooche ...

# On your computer: some examples of free software
- Windows before Vista: RSSOwl or RSSReader.
- Windows Vista: an RSS reader is included as standard.
- MacOSX: SlashDot
- Linux: Straw for example
- etc., etc...

For links, click on the link ... https://www.econologie.com/abonnement-pa ... -3672.html
0 x