Presentation of forum, "new files" frame

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/05/10, 09:47

chatelot16 wrote:coucou789456 you are right and i support you

:?:

chatelot16 wrote:It is so common in professional life to have poorly screwed up computer systems imposed on you without being able to do anything against them, that the day or that happens on a forum ...

why we call computer what English call computer: yes it calculates, but as to order ... it is more often paddlers than computers
8)

Uh! It is not to say but there the subject is frankly drifting ...
We apparently start from a framing problem which seems to react differently depending on the IT configuration towards a questioning of this IT mess. Should see to restore some order in the ideas and make some distinctions ...
Because in the end, it is not by leaving the "big game" that we find solutions, right?

Now fully agree to criticize the IT industry and its trap lines but in a suitable thread, right?

Well, I reread the messages, apparently I now have the same problem when I consult Cuckoo's messages, that he wrote them in large letters. So start by using normal size characters ...

Hi, have you tried:
- reinstall your browser by putting the preference file in the trash?
- use another browser?

[Edit for Christophe]: By the way there might be a simple way, it would be to put a checkbox [Close window] to eliminate it in those it bothers (or that this list opens in a second window).
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/10, 10:16

As long as there is a bellow on this subject which does not respect others by writing in color, in bold and by inserting non "regulatory" images this subject will remain locked.

Those who defend screens at 800 px wide, are you also for 256 colors? No but no joke, pkoi you do not surf under MS DOS too? Seriously, you have to know how to evolve ...

The vast majority of visitors use resolutions compatible with this framework and in a democracy it is the majority who win, not the bawkers ...

Point bar!

: Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/10, 16:07

Is it better like that Mr. bawdy?

[Edit for Christophe]: By the way there might be a simple way, it would be to put a checkbox [Close window] to eliminate it in those it bothers (or that this list opens in a second window).

Yes we could, with java for example, everything is possible but it weighs down the site and the server ...

Dailymotion is 100% in java for example ... well I will go to see what it looks like in 640 x 480 : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

Damn jpe not go below 800x600 with my config ... : Lol: : Lol:
Last edited by Christophe the 31 / 05 / 10, 16: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 31/05/10, 16:19

Hello

dear friend, I can say it now, this presentation is ideal

what more can i say it is perfect, i am currently on Google Chrome 5.0.342.9 and on UBUNTU 10.04, with one of my clients

the display is ideal, although I am still in 1024x768

jeff
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/10, 16:39

Very well I am happy with it.

You can now edit all the posts of this weend that you made in bold / color ...

Thank you ... for our eyes!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 31/05/10, 16:42

Christophe wrote:Dailymotion is 100% in java for example ... well I will go to see what it looks like in 640 x 480 : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: Damn jpe not go below 800x600 with my config ... : Lol: : Lol:
Mmmmwouahahahahaha, let's try the minitel : Cheesy: with the menu on the left ...

Resolution: 36x15 (remember ...)

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote:[Edit for Christophe]: By the way there might be a simple way, it would be to put a checkbox [Close window] to eliminate it in those it bothers (or that this list opens in a second window).

Yes we could, with java for example, everything is possible but it weighs down the site and the server ...

Mwouais, then leave concrete ...

And thank you for all the answers and the solution realized eh ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/05/10, 17:01

Obamot wrote:Resolution: 36x15 (remember ...)

A fan of Ula? There was an advantage: not even bother to pixelate the "sensitive" areas : Lol: : Lol:

You knew that the Minitel has enraged a lot of ricans because it was a technological top ... for the time!

It was a feat for the time. I believe there is still an emulator version that goes via the web ... but still as expensive : Cheesy:

Full info here: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minitel Well they talk about the emulator: Xtel
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 31/05/10, 23:28

this bazaar on the right is less worse than on the right: we can read the last subject and click on new

but now it’s the search function that is hidden

why do something that hides another?

why not put this list of downloaded files in the page and not just how on top?

you can try the 4 corners it will always hide something

putting this list in the page will only make a few more lines without problem
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 31/05/10, 23:40

Obamot wrote:Uh! It is not to say but there the subject is frankly drifting ...
We apparently start from a framing problem which seems to react differently depending on the IT configuration towards a questioning of this IT mess. Should see to restore some order in the ideas and make some distinctions ...

to put in order it will be necessary that the paddlers deserve the name of computer

of course there are more serious problems than the presentation of econology: but I think you should set a good example
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 01/06/10, 04:45

Hello

there is still the possibility of going below 800x600

in XP

in screen property, click on parameters

then on advanced

click on the "map" tab

at the bottom, scroll to the "list all modes" section and choose the one that suits you or the one you want to try.

in case of wrong choice, i.e. black screen, wait a few seconds, as long as we do not accept the new parameters, windose returns to the previous setting.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

windose sometimes accepts this new parameter directly without asking for confirmation. if the result is a black screen, with XP a short press on the "stop / start" button on the computer will suffice to cause the machine to stop normally. in this case restart in safe mode VGA mode, in settings, re-choose the correct configuration, and restart the computer, everything is back to normal. (do not choose last known good configuration)

if pressing the "stop / start" button does not work, press "ESC" at least once to close a property window that could have remained open, then "ALT" "F1" to close the application, then type "t", which will stop the machine.

another method, but blind, type on the windose key, (between CTRL and ALT) and the "R" key, the "execute" window appears, even if you cannot see it (black screen case), type this command such as: "shutdown -s -f" and the computer shuts down. to be used in the event that several applications will be open but you can no longer see or close correctly. however, the shutdown is a bit rough and any unsaved work will be lost.

with the latter method, if you test it without the black screen, you will see that it looks strangely like what the "balster" virus did at the time. if this test worried you during a test, you can immediately type "shutdown -a", which cancels the current shutdown procedure, command valid if you recover "Balster"by mistake, computer without anti-virus.

jeff
0 x