Politics: go Greens! A little history lived ...

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 01/02/06, 08:50

Econology wrote:ps: for my results KH, you kind of ball I told you pkoi, I remind you ... that I am in BELGIUM) so how do you want me to participate ????

Well, don't worry: I have LA SOLUTION what you need.

: Cheesy: ptdr : Mrgreen:

We are good at humor, no : Lol:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/06, 09:39

"Will Wallonia save Europe?" : Shock:

Help !! : Cheesy:

But I didn't get the site well ...

"Walloons or Brussels residents!
Walloons and Brussels residents in France
French in Europe! "

Want to attach Walonnie to France or what? (I had heard such a theory before) :?:

.... Note for French lovers of good beer and sausage it would not be a bad idea ... once!
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 01/02/06, 10:03

Want to attach Walonnie to France or what?

This is it. As the Belgian federation tends to walk not great because of the old bickering between Walloons and Flemings and as the Flemings would gain ground towards an inexorable imminent independence and well this party proposes the annexation of Wallonia and Brussels-Capital to France : Lol: Just that !! Waterloo in France, lol !! In addition it would piss off the English : Mrgreen:

I will be happy, Rochefort, Chimay and Achouffe in France !! Yupiiii !!!

Ralalaaaa these Belgians ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/06, 10:57

Yep, the Flemish are slightly "fachos" with the French speakers ... and that's an understatement! And it's a pretty serious situation.

Okay so if I sum up: Wallonia + Brussels = France and
Flanders = Holland or independent ... er what remains for the royal family? : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 30/07/06, 17:00

Christine wrote:N.Hulot prefers to play the game and have the floor with the spectators of tf1 and J.Chirac than to remain silent in his corner. I find that this assumed choice makes sense. We must not forget that he did a lot for awareness in the 80s with his show.

I split the purchase of the Journal du Dimanche, with an interview with Nicolas Hulot.
He finally advocates the opinions of the participants of the forum Econology. You see that you have been heard, Christophe!
--------------
-NOT. Hulot angry because the climatic danger threatens humanity and politicians ignore it… "I do not exclude being a candidate" -
He moved away from the President, because he was invited at the end, more to calm him than to advance his ideas. He believes he has made Chirac aware of ecology, more than if he had been in a political movement. France's ecological commitments abroad, which would have enabled the signing of Moscow to Kioto; tax on airline tickets; some measures on polluting cars, the prohibition of plastic bags at checkouts. But this is not enough.

All the parties listen to him politely, but only act according to their electoral deadlines.
His proposals are a bit like an electoral platform…
He proposes a post of a Deputy Prime Minister who would plan a policy in the medium and long term, so as to relieve the elected officials, prisoners of the short term. ((A place for him, for life? : Cheesy: )
Tackling the greenhouse effect: radical changes in transport, energy, agriculture. Energy saving, creation of an energy mix on all renewable energy; energy taxation which will replace taxation on labor; all means of consumption must be concerned (not only 4x4); an incentive tax for all environmentally friendly products and penalties on all the energy-consuming.
Forcing the industry to stop making vehicles that are no longer necessary.
Agriculture and energy-consuming and polluting; encourage farmers, who are the victims, to produce quality, by conditioning aid, not on production but at environmental cost; CAP reform.
To avoid a society of deprivation, imagine a society of moderation.
It challenges ultra-liberalism, only out of pragmatism, because when resources (water, oil) run out, regulation is needed. ((he could have participated in Kho Lanta… : Cheesy: )
With the heat wave, everyone is aware of global warming due to the greenhouse effect
Migratory and sanitary crises, geopolitical tensions, to be expected.
Brutal erosion of biodiversity: we are witnessing the greatest loss of animal and plant species since life has existed on earth. Resources not yet referenced disappear. The great balances are upset.
In nature as in humanity, we are stronger when we are more varied and diverse than when we are uniform.
Phew!
Here is a link which talks about this article ... If I had known! : Mrgreen:
http://permanent.nouvelobs.com/politiqu ... S6757.html
Last edited by gegyx the 30 / 07 / 06, 18: 21, 1 edited once.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 30/07/06, 18:02

Yes it's good,

if he presents himself with his media aura, it will make headlines in the newspapers but are people well aware of what this implies?

Will there be enough people to vote for him and give him weight. Should we go down the street and explain to people all this ??

Let’s say Nico shows up
Who am I voting for? The greens, Nico, Cap 21 ???
0 x
andre-34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Politics: gone the Greens! Little lived story ...

by andre-34 » 23/01/09, 17:48

My father also travels by bicycle ...

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=_DMwmJ0MXCs

bob_isat wrote:I allow myself to tell you what happened to me yesterday I had the opportunity to meet the most famous mustache leader of the green party ... who will be called Mr M. 8)

At the end of a conference on fair trade, I decided to talk to him about the pantone engine:

bob_isat: Excuse me Mr. M. ....

Mr M .: ah, it was you who asked the question, "what can we do apart from buying fair trade coffee to make the world fairer .."

bob_isat: yes, it's me. You know, at my level, I try to do something for the planet ...

Mr M .: ah, that's right ...

bob_isat: yes, I am part of a group promoting the Pantone engine ...

Mr M.: what?

bob_isat: the pantone engine. it is a system to reduce consumption and polluting emissions from cars

Mr M .: ??

bob_isat: it is a system that is circulating a lot at the moment in the green environment. You know, we approached the ADEME but always sent us there. I thought that the greens could perhaps give us a boost ...

Mr m :Putain, it's cold here, when are we going to the restaurant?

So we go to the restaurant with some loyal local green party ... At the restaurant, g could not re-engaged on the subject but I understood that he did not care royally.

then maybe I could not be persuasive enough, or that I should have had a power point nearby to show him (and why not a small feather in the c ....?). I am still a little disappointed that the chef does not know the system (spent 3 times on TV during prime time) and that he does not show more interest than that.

Finally here, I let you meditate ...
0 x
andre-34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by andre-34 » 23/01/09, 17:51

Bof ... the pantone is useful on old nags but on hyper modern engines it is outdated.
Even more on the new engines that will flourish (hydrogen, fuel cells, electrics etc ...)

Christophe wrote:
Rulian wrote:. However, in the other direction, ecologists of all stripes do not have to rely on Pantone to significantly improve the situation. It is therefore normal that they ignore it.

I would not start a controversy with you and I simply respond to your last remark: there is a good chance that there will be attempts to recover the pantone (style: we have always supported you) by the political parties when it explodes (if one day it explodes ...) That is to say when the dirty job (years of galley) has been done .... the rats will throw themselves on the idea ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/01/09, 18:50

andre-34 wrote:Bof ... the pantone is useful on old nags but on hyper modern engines it is outdated.

Oh yeah? Have you tested? So prove it !! The reasoning that you have made here does not go in the direction of the scientific credibility of your remarks ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/et-l-homme ... t6955.html

andre-34 wrote:Even more on the new engines that will flourish (hydrogen, fuel cells, electrics etc ...)

We will already be dead before we drive on H2 and the fuel cell is a galore trap ...

The heat engine still has 30 to 50 years of life expectancy and market dominance. It's not just me saying it, but it's the professionals ... like the R&D directors of major manufacturers ...
0 x
andre-34
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by andre-34 » 23/01/09, 21:14

As for the reasoning, I wrote well: IF I AM NOT WRONG ...
On the other hand, the notion of vegetable CO2 for humans is for me a joke, one more ...

Manufacturers like Vroum Vroum la Peuge? who has never seen anything coming with its HDI engines ... Sure we can trust them, or like the manufacturers of Ricans with their 4X4 8 liter displacement! :D

The pentone system is good on a direct injection engine but not very high pressure, not equipped with a turbo and an intercooler for what I could seriously discuss with people who have tested it with an additional HVP 3G system ...

When you have that under your hood, plus the latest injection tech, you can always try a pentone ... to break the engine :D

I return the question to you, prove to me that a pentone installed on a C4 Hdi or a BMW latest model saves even more energy ...

For fuel cells, some are already running http://www.efoy.com/ there are lots of people who buy it, rather than a generator ...
Of course they are not hydrogen.
However, the manufacture of the latter is well suited to renewable energies that cannot be easily stored, such as wind or photovoltaic.

For old model piston engines: yes they will remain in poor continents like Africa (who are not ready to see HDi engines in the Dogons where the car is repaired by the local blacksmith)

Christophe wrote:
andre-34 wrote:Bof ... the pantone is useful on old nags but on hyper modern engines it is outdated.

Oh yeah? Have you tested? So prove it !! The reasoning that you have made here does not go in the direction of the scientific credibility of your remarks ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/et-l-homme ... t6955.html

andre-34 wrote:Even more on the new engines that will flourish (hydrogen, fuel cells, electrics etc ...)

We will already be dead before we drive on H2 and the fuel cell is a galore trap ...

The heat engine still has 30 to 50 years of life expectancy and market dominance. It's not just me saying it, but it's the professionals ... like the R&D directors of major manufacturers ...
0 x