Please make an avatar!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

Please make an avatar!

by Christophe » 06/02/16, 23:50

On the old forum, I made it out that for those who had no avatar, nothing is displayed. I would not do the same manipulation here.

There are 4 methods to choose your avatars (external link, gravatar, internal galleries and upload with resizing and framing please) which gives you a lot of choice :)

This will be more user-friendly than all question marks for members who do not have one.

Thank you, it will only take you 5 minutes (a little more if you have to look for an idea but hey ...)

This is why I changed my signature (temporarily)
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Please make an avatar!

by chatelot16 » 07/02/16, 00:30

I'm going to put one to please you, to avoid the multiple question points

but in principle I do not like to impose an avatar, to facilitate access to the new, do not make it seem that it is essential to have a beautiful image ... what matters is that the new can participate and bring what they bring

on the style we_universal you did well what it was necessary so that the avatar was not essential, why not do it on the other styles too?

and not to die silly what did you do for that on the style we_universal? is it complicated? or is it not available on all styles?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 07/02/16, 00:32

And well, I removed it, I like the question mark as an avatar: na!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/16, 00:33

No it's not complicated ... but in web 2.0 at all participative ... putting an avatar is just a little more user-friendly ... Thats'all!

I am wrong?

In addition with an avatar you recognize participants more quickly (provided that they do not change too often obviously ... I just changed mine which had not been changed since er ... 2006?)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/16, 00:34

Obamot wrote:And well, I removed it, I like the question mark as an avatar: na!

No worries, but then don't take the same point as the others : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/02/16, 01:07

your E as an avatar it may make you think of econology ... me it makes me think of euro ... a bit like if someone put $ in avatar

so beware ... an avatar can be seen in different ways

I preferred your old avatar ... we knew him!

the favicon of the econology site we also knew it: a favicon must be simpler than an avatar ... an enlarged favicon to make an avatar is as simplistic as the question mark
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/02/16, 01:34

Ok chaletlot

But bin it is precisely this avatar / image which is at the origin of the current favicon!

Yes it looks like € ... but hey a lot of E looks like € ... lol

Ok I'll find something more fun!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 13/02/16, 19:38

I see that you have returned to your old avatar! the one we knew!

I put one ... all fire all flame ... experience on the wafer burner

I took a bunch of photos, and the weird shapes that a flame can take are really fun! a real ghost!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/02/16, 14:43

chatelot16 wrote:I took a bunch of photos, and the weird shapes that a flame can take are really fun! a real ghost!

Yes, fire is like flowing water: the overall image is always the same but the exact image is never the same ...

Maybe that's why the human mind likes to watch a beach or a beautiful fire!

In both cases it calms ...
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 18/02/16, 11:18

I want this one ...
tumblr_mcvp0xYQXR1rc7o3ro1_500.png
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...