Setting notifications by e-mail or on the forum

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.

How do you use notifications?

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: phpBB 3.1: setting notifications by e-mail or on the forum

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 15/10/20, 11:07

Christophe wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:This does not explain why the "here" does not link to the post to which it is supposed to link

I think it's related to deleted messages but not permanently (which are no longer displayed for members but still for moderators) since moderators do not have this offset ...

So what was YOUR PROBLEM with notifications ???

What does it mean "sometimes it" unplugs "" ??

Have you checked your spam? Have you checked your config here: ucp.php? i = ucp_notifications & mode = notification_options ?

Linked to deleted messages?
I do not see but it is not serious.

The concern is that at some point I no longer receive notifications to the topics in which I participate
As if notifications stop (for example) if you don't consult the last message posted if another is posted behind.

Never received notifications for liked messages

I have 0 spam
Everything is checked in the notification methods panel
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/20, 11:55

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:The concern is that at some point I no longer receive notifications to the topics in which I participate
As if notifications stopped (for example) if you do not consult the last message posted if another is posted behind.

Doesn't that make sense? You have to show interest in the subject to be re-notified ... right?

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Never received notifications for liked messages

Yes that I noticed too ... not all likes are notified ...

To see them there is the link on your profile (and all the other profiles):

"List of" likes "
Displays a list of all shared and received "likes". "

For you the direct link is: postlove / 19949? short = 1
0 x
Adrien (ex-nico239)
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Adrien (ex-nico239) » 15/10/20, 11:56

Christophe wrote:
Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:The concern is that at some point I no longer receive notifications to the topics in which I participate
As if notifications stopped (for example) if you do not consult the last message posted if another is posted behind.

Doesn't that make sense? You have to show interest in the subject to be re-notified ... right?

Adrien (ex-nico239) wrote:Never received notifications for liked messages

Yes that I noticed too ... not all likes are notified ...

To see them there is the link

"List of" likes "
Displays a list of all shared and received "likes". "

On your profile...

Well it's okay for notifications I solved otherwise anyway
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"