Supportive petition for solar (neighborhood problem)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Supportive petition for solar (neighborhood problem)

by tigrou_838 » 08/10/10, 11:59

hello, here is a petition of support to a person who installed solar collectors and who has problems with his neighbors and the administration, to forward and sign for who want.

the more we are, the more weight there will be.

here is the address on the site Apper on the first page.

http://forum.apper-solaire.org/portal.php

Defend Stephen short and his solar thermal installation

For the attention of: Mr Borloo and Mrs Jouanno, Ministry of Ecology, Energy, Sustainable Development and the Sea

The Kyoto and other Grenelle Environmental Agreements show that our world has recently become aware of the need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to preserve our planet.

Mr Stéphane Court has considerably reduced his own CO² emissions by adopting a few simple measures and carrying out work recommended by the ADEME and the Energy Info Points.

Among these works, a solar water heater composed of three panels fixed on the only southern gable of his house was laid.

Following this installation, Mr Court was summonsed to the Tribunal de Grande Instance d'Aix en Provence by his neighbor for "abnormal neighborhood disturbance" - the alleged disturbance being visual discomfort and temporary glare caused by the panels in question, thereby causing a supposed depreciation of the complainant's property -

As is very often the case in such cases, the future legal debate should be based on jurisprudential rules and the judge's judgment, which makes the outcome of the proceedings uncertain.

Our contemporary urbanism uses all kinds of technical objects for the equipment and the fittings of our houses:
· Individual: bay windows, verandas, which also create passenger glare; parables, fireplaces, barbecues, air conditioners, solar panels ...
· Collective: overhead electrical cables, pylons, signs or advertising signs, antennas ...

Although solar panels have been available for a long time on the market, it is only recently, and thanks to the help of the state, that they integrate our daily lives.

However, should we question their development for abnormal disorder of the neighborhood?

It would be desirable for our law to adapt rapidly to current developments, particularly environmental ones, which require the future of the planet to take precedence over particular interests.

A possible conviction of Mr Court in this case would not fail, in addition to making his installation forever loss-making, to create a case law which could go against the "climate plans" set up in the regions and the political will. national and international to work for the common good by limiting the use of exhaustible fossil fuels.

Sign here: http://www.mesopinions.com/Defendre-Ste ... 6dedb.html

thank you for all the support we can give him.

tigrou
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 08/10/10, 13:54

it would be necessary to know a little more but I did not find the info: this gentleman has made a request for work in town hall for modification of facades.
if that's not the case, we can not support someone who does things without respecting the rules.
support me, I put a wind turbine 500kW (it's a small) in my garden and my grumpy neighbor is not happy.
0 x
Click my signature
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/10, 14:32

500 kW? : Shock:
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 08/10/10, 14:45

humor, : Cheesy:
it was to say: if I do something stupid without authorization, even if it is in the sense of the environment, it is not for all that I am necessarily in my right and my grumpy neighbor will be right of yell.
0 x

Click my signature
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/10, 14:52

Pfff it's clever! I took the pale in full pear!

It can never be said enough: in case of irony please use smileys!

This one in this case: : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/10/10, 15:49

Returning to the subject, these solar collectors do not seem oversized and so I signed with this comment:
"Nevertheless, a reconciliation on the problem of solar reflections would be useful, change of orientation, less reflective or frosted glass, etc ... because the neighbor has the right not to receive the sun reflected in the face !!!"

Indeed, between a future Chernobyl and solar panels too bright, (same as window panes) I choose the solar panels!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/10/10, 16:35

Ben happily that our neighbors are not too much looking at the reflections (65 m², 80% of the roof) ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 08/10/10, 20:56

there, you speak of the substance, I spoke of the form: if this gentleman did not make an official request, he is wrong. point bar. that his installation is annoying or not.
0 x

Click my signature
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 08/10/10, 21:07

A priori, one can think that he respected the law.
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

petition of support

by tigrou_838 » 13/10/10, 14:37

hi, of course he did in the rules of the law.

for info, ((((Sunday evening 23h00: 258 people rallied to this just cause in 3 days)))))

that's great.

tigrou
0 x