Paragliding and Paramotor with econologists (free flight or motor flight)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Paragliding and Paramotor in Free Flight Econologists

by Obamot » 17/06/21, 00:46

I was able to zoom in enough to see that at the start it had a classic position, legs forward and rather a little up (compared to its trajectory), but it is just the bottom of the engine arnachment. of the ULM which touched the cable, it was good because it succeeded in making the necessary recovery.

For me, since they hadn't planned the cable cut, I guess he probably wanted to make several laps around the stadium to show the message printed on the sail and probably not to land, but to take off afterwards.
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/21, 12:43

Continuation of the case of the paramotorist who liked football stadiums a little too much! Attention it's foxnews eh ...

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/greenpea ... ly-snipers

Greenpeace parachutist's stunt could have turned deadly: 'Snipers already had him in their sights'

A Greenpeace paratrooper who flew onto the field during a Euro 2020 match on Tuesday between France and Germany could have had his stunt turn deadly.

"The snipers already had him in their sights," Bavaria's interior minister, Joachim Herrmann, said in a statement Wednesday, via AFP. "If the police had come to the conclusion that it was a terrorist attack, he would have paid for it with his life."

Let's say he passed near death twice in a few seconds!

Who wants to try to do it again in the USA for the show?

The Polizei must be more zen than the Texas Power Ranger ... : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/21, 12:55

Obamot wrote:I was able to zoom in enough to see that at the start it had a classic position, legs forward and rather a little up (compared to its trajectory), but it is just the bottom of the engine arnachment. of the ULM which touched the cable, it was good because it succeeded in making the necessary recovery.

That's it !

He touched the cable from below otherwise he would have died (or at best hooked to the cable with luck if it would have supported the overload! Some get caught in the ski lift cables ... and stay suspended ... this cable camera I doubt he would have supported 100 kg)

Conclusion: when you want to have fun in a filmed public place, take all the parameters into account!

It happened to me once with a barbed wire fence!

I had misjudged the weather wind and I was slightly downwind (not well I know but overconfidence ...) ...

I thought it was okay yes but no because I lightly hooked the barbed wire with my shoe ... It doesn't forgive: the sail made a direct surge, as we see on the video and I fell directly from 2 m at not far from 35 km / h on my feet (not even fell) with 120 kg to dampen approximately, the cage tapped not too hard (0 residual deformation) but that was enough for the wood propeller to explode. .I never really understood how ...

I came out with scratches and a sprained ankle ...

Obamot wrote:For me, since they hadn't planned the cable cut, I guess he probably wanted to make several laps around the stadium to show the message printed on the sail and probably not to land, but to take off afterwards.

It is possible yes! But is there this yellow sphere which falls before the collision with the cable ... the banner ???
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/21, 13:54

I have a doubt the paramotor was not an electric paramotor?

201821436_10219880795798112_166158745620109328_n.jpg
201821436_10219880795798112_166158745620109328_n.jpg (16.34 KB) Viewed times 1850

Already the propeller is very small ?? (or broken ???)

And as I said: the cage is missing ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/21, 13:57

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/21, 16:20

It was indeed an electric paramotor ... saw the message "F * ck Oil" : Mrgreen:

We have the answer to the mystery of the yellow sphere, we see the cable, electric propulsion confirmed, why no more cage (it falls just before the landing ?? wtf ??) ... Brief case resolved!

Long live HD @ 60 fps! : Cheesy:

Again the guy was very, very lucky and I'm talking about the snipers ... 1m higher the wire was probably killing him!

Severely burned!
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 17/06/21, 16:47

You need people who are ready to die for their ideas ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/21, 16:58

Yes but of slow death!

He can light 4 candles himself ... if it is not already!

1 for the cable that he did not hit too high! Because it's not 1 m but a few cm higher and he was probably screwed !! And long live the Advance which does not close too much even in the event of a terrible downfall!

Screenshot 2021-06-17 at 16-55-03 Protestor Paramotor Pilot Crashes Into Stadium - My Thoughts.png

3 for the 3 .308 bullets he did not take in the face!

An 8-minute video of analysis and talk by a narcissistic paramotorist who shows his face more than anything else!

Funny nobody filmed on the other side of the stadium? It is true that they probably saw him less (at the beginning) ...
1 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/06/21, 16:15

What are the most important lines? To find out just remove them!

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 21/06/21, 16:37

Or how to make stupid suggestions to get rid of her “husband” : Twisted:
0 x