A click for the forest (Amazonia)

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Benamour
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

A click for the forest (Amazonia)

by Benamour » 10/08/07, 18:12

With all of you, PRIZEE.com is embarking on a great challenge for the environment!
With each visit, a new leaf is added to the forest!
Our goal, 100 Million sheets and Prizee.com will donate € 10,000 to the AQUAVERDE association in favor of reforestation in the Amazon.

>>> http://benamour.un-clic-pour-la-foret.com/

By doing a brief little calculation we realize that a click brings ... 0,00001euro.
For now there are a little more than 3 million leaves in these virtual forests, I don't know when the action was launched but it may be long.
So do not hesitate to click on the link and create your own forest by talking about it as much as possible around you;)
It's just a drop of water of hope in the ocean of ecology but it can always have its effect :)
0 x
Benamour
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Benamour » 02/09/07, 14:29

The 10 sheet mark has been crossed! Or ... a tenth of the total sheets necessary for the payment of € 000 to the Amazonian forest protection society! Courage: p
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/09/07, 15:24

I speak myself (sorry):

Christophe wrote:100 clicks is worth between 000 to 000 times more than € 100 depending on the type of website ...

Indeed, a click at the auction is paid between 1 and 10 cts of € on the net (Adwords, Yahoo Marketing ... and equivalents) ...
And that figure can go up a lot more in certain areas like finance and travel. In the USA some clicks exceed $ 5 ...

With the drill if I calculate correctly, we are at 0,01 cts of €.

This is what bothers me ... you know of other "humanitarian actions" which donate between 0,1% and 1% of what they receive (because the visits on prizee are money for them in equivalence)? : Evil:

In short it is not ecology but pure marketing under the guise of ecology ... :|
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 03/09/07, 08:09

€ 10 ... :frown:

Do you have sea urchins in your pockets? Totally ridiculous this sum, to hope to do something valid!
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 03/09/07, 09:14

That's what I thought !
Always and always GUILT and collect e-mail addresses to resell them to these markech companies ...
Canister that sounds very hollow as usual! : Evil:
0 x
Benamour
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Benamour » 05/09/07, 01:25

Prizee doesn’t make any cash money when a guy clicks on a link to a forest. It's not like a banner ad that brings money to the guy who hosts this banner on his site.
It's just that they have the possibility of finding new players for their site (Prizee) and therefore yes, fatally, it will bring them money.

It's just a matter of advertising hidden under the guise of ecology. But in a sense everyone wins even if some win much more than others ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 05/09/07, 08:46

Benamour wrote:Prizee doesn’t make any cash money when a guy clicks on a link to a forest. It's not like a banner ad that brings money to the guy who hosts this banner on his site.
It's just that they have the possibility of finding new players for their site (Prizee) and therefore yes, fatally, it will bring them money.

What is the difference then? It’s free advertising so it matches what I said:

(because visits on prizee is money for them in equivalence)?

Benamour wrote:It's just a matter of advertising hidden under the guise of ecology. But in a sense everyone wins even if some win much more than others ...

It is the proportion "between 0,1% and 1%" which bothers me in this operation but hey it's better than "nothing" as they say (but by dint of thinking like that we accept anything .. . a bit like: "I'm in trouble ... but it gets worse")
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"