The RECUPE website

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
proces
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

The RECUPE website

by proces » 30/03/07, 23:25

Hello everybody

On proposal of Christophe, webmaster, I allow myself to present here the RECUPE site http://www.recupe.net
This site has existed for 5 years and allows individuals (but also more and more small businesses) to 'GIVE TO THE PLACE OF THROW'.

Its principle is very simple and the only rule is to post only donation announcements (no sale, no barter, no research, etc.).

Xavier
RECUPE Webmaster
Last edited by proces the 12 / 11 / 10, 22: 22, 1 edited once.
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 31/03/07, 09:56

Yo man, it's good to give and you shouldn't waste.

But it does not invite much to work that ???
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 31/03/07, 14:45

Well as far as I am concerned, I am rather conservative and recuperator, there are on this site (apart from the topsoil) only old and / or non-functioning objects, which could surely be of interest to some only people who cannot afford the internet.

Damage.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 31/03/07, 16:45

I have known this site for a while now and sometimes there are even some interesting deals.

And then, it's the need that gives value to the object, right?

Example, if I need to recover an old oil tank to store oil and there are a few on site. Then choose the closest ...

I like this site and this initiative ...

Good continuation.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
proces
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by proces » 31/03/07, 20:19

jean63 wrote:Well as far as I am concerned, I am rather conservative and recuperator, there are on this site (apart from the topsoil) only old and / or non-functioning objects, which could surely be of interest to some only people who cannot afford the internet.

Damage.

Think again jean63!
On the one hand, there is really everything that passes, but what is 'most valuable' leaves very quickly.
On the other hand, almost all the objects deposited will leave one day or the other because the value or the utility that you grant to them will be completely different in the eyes of someone else, even if it is difficult to imagine (and it is not - in fact - someone who cannot afford the internet). : Wink:

Xavier
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 01/04/07, 01:50

Makes Samsung JPEG DVD player, CD-R / RW with EZ View. Excellent reader (lots of options), But blocks on some DVDs and therefore only works in half and randomly on DVDs. For DIY enthusiasts!

This is the 1ere announcement. Frankly even being a handyman, there is really little chance that this reader will walk again one day; it is to end one day at the landfill (even if we are told that they are targeted ... perhaps by the Chinese who are intoxicated by destroying them-).

"only works once in two", that augurs well for good crises for the recoverer of the object.

I have a Hi8 sony camera in perfect working condition except that the cassette freezes from time to time and it's all accordion inside. I dismantled everything and even localized the problem ... and even being a good handyman, I gave up after a lot of hours spent on it. I am looking on low-cost sales sites for a similar working camcorder to read my Hi8 tapes.

I will not dare to offer this device in the "recupe" site as a poisoned gift for a possible candidate.

I am not saying that a recovery tank can be used, but it must not be drilled.

Frankly I fear that people who donate objects are because they cannot sell them a minimum .... overall speaking.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 01/04/07, 02:57

We already talked about it about a partner site, and I find the concept excellent. We already put you in an article from kyot-home.com.

Jean63, I think most people give because they don't want to waste time and have worries with buyers, especially if it has little value. When we move for example (which will happen to me soon) it's a concern to move everything and sell everything, I already planned to make a big fiesta with friends, who will come with food and drink and will leave with utensil , cookery HP, books that attracts interested parties.

If not for the objects that work more, it's great to make repairs from several things that do not work. And also to recover cable and other connectors, which go with the devices and which are always very useful.
0 x
proces
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by proces » 01/04/07, 10:04

jean63 wrote:Frankly I fear that people who donate objects are because they cannot sell them a minimum .... overall speaking.

Completely agree (for some of the objects anyway), but even if they can't sell it, they can throw it away, easily ... because they don't know what to do with it ... and therein lies the usefulness of the site.

And as said nonoLeRobot, there is also a package of things that would not bring much to the sale and would cause more constraints than benefits ... and there also the site allows them to 'GIVE TO THE PLACE OF THROW'.

The 1ere purpose of RECUPE is not to allow people to recover, but to allow them to give ...
The nuance is important and I want to keep it ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 01/04/07, 12:15

Do you know how long the objects stay on average before finding a buyer ?. This is what it would be interesting to know in order to be able to estimate if it works and for what type of object.

As far as I am concerned, I have a large quantity of car parts that I keep because all these cars still roll (or can roll): Citroën 2CV 1964 -to restore-, Peugeot: 104 (2) 1973 and 1983 and 504 ( 250000 kms that I use for the summer holidays) -roll-, R21 nevada 1986 (375000kms) rolls and will pass to the control recently restored, R25 (2) GTX one of 1986 130 CV which rolls (in garage) and one other than I use tlj LPG (1989 / 310000 kms) .... all these vehicles roll or can roll by spending time on it and inexpensively because there are cheap parts at breakers.

By cons I have a Sony Hi8 camera whose cassette playback system is blocked. I dismantled it + several times, there is a small pebble that hangs. I manage to put it back in place and then reassemble everything, but it works for a while and it locks up and above all it damages the tape (accordion). If I give such a camera it is a poisoned gift.

The solution, I found it: on a secondhand gear sales site in working order I found + several cameras of the same type at 150 euros maximum (to be discussed) because they are technically outdated and if I do business, I will be able to read and digitize my dozens of cassettes that I can no longer read.

I spent hours on this camera trying to put it back in working order but here I give up. During this time I would have restored part of my 2CV.

This is why I believe that all these devices broken down, I am not sure that they find a lot of takers.

But hey the principle remains good; to see in use what it will give.

Bonne chance.
0 x
igal77
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

good use

by igal77 » 01/12/07, 07:05

In the same kind of free object exchange and free object donation site there are www.gooduse.org

I find that the graphical interface is clearer, there are more films and computer equipment or loans of household goods.
There is also a CO2 calculator, describing how much we have saved.
As an object donation site, I prefer gooduse.org

Igal

Edit link. [Delnoram]
0 x