Offer Volunteer!

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Nina
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Offer Volunteer!

by Nina » 19/02/08, 15:34

My name is Nina Campbell and I am a Neo-Zelandaise now living in Paris. Thanks to being from a fairly ecological country, I am very passionate about the environmental situation around the world and of course, in France.

I was working as an advocate in New Zealand but in Paris, for the moment, I do not work, and I would like to work with an organization that deals with environmental issues and protection.

I am learning French but I can speak and understand well enough.

Is there any need for help from someone like me? I am ready to do anything and offer myself as a volunteer if necessary!

I look forward to a positive response!

Sincerely,
Nina Campbell
0 x
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 19/02/08, 17:24

Welcome to you, Nina !!!

All good wishes are welcome to contribute to a more econological evolution of our ways of living ...

Many, on this forum, are passionate do-it-yourselfers, often genius, less talented idea launchers with their hands, but just as willing and enthusiastic about original and promising finds, curious too, who contribute in their own way by making the site known and this new idea that is "econology" ... and I forget!

In terms of areas where a lawyer can make a contribution, I am thinking first of all of the GV and Gillier-Pantone systems, and more generally, of everything relating to the automobile in general ... But for more details, I advise you to contact Christophe, the talented "webmaster" of this site, who can, better than me, tell you if the subjects have already been discussed or not, unless he takes the trouble to answer you on your subject ...

As for me, I have a question that has been in my head for some time: Are there legal provisions to publish protected inventions in the same spirit that software is licensed by GPL and others ... ?
0 x
http://wunic.fr

This is because the speed of light is greater than that of sound,
Some have the brilliant air before the air con ....:D :D :D

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"