Classified ads on econo what do you think?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 12/07/06, 17:30

But it would be nice if it stays in an econological perspective. Because otherwise sites of PA abound already on the net, and it blacked the PA really econological.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/06, 17:36

abyssin3 wrote:I think it's a good idea, it could allow some things to happen.
On the other hand, for the sale of oil, olio already does it wonderfully with its oliostations. Tested and approved ...

Yes but better 2 times the info only one no? Especially on the net ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/07/06, 17:37

abyssin3 wrote:But it would be nice if it stays in an econological perspective. Because otherwise sites of PA abound already on the net, and it blacked the PA really econological.

Ben do ... and that's why I asked you for topics ideas ... 8)
0 x