Construction sites for 2004?

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 17/03/04, 21:52

Last year, some associates showed up here to propose volunteer projects related to renewable energies.
I would have liked to know if these people go through here if they are renewed for the summer 2004?

In general, would you have heard of projects like this around you?

(I especially search for the period July / August in France especially foreign why not but it is immediately up costs)

Sorry for the side ad but I think it may interest the world; Nope ?
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 18/03/04, 18:24

I wrote to Ademe (yes I know) at the Ministry of Ecology (I know I said) and a lot of associates including Adera who had presented his site here even in 2003.

I will send you the news as soon as it happens to me:

For the moment the Adera yard is renewed for 2004
- It should take place from 31 July to August 22 (book your dates)
- The project should be to mount a wood structure of 100m2 on two
levels that will serve as reception and accommodation space for our offices,
doc center ... for the future.
As far as possible we will try to maximize the use of
healthy materials for the construction of this building.
During the construction we will talk and visit numbers of installations
renewable energies.

This work site is still located on the Gourgeon site in Haute-Saône: here, photos and contacts
0 x